Double Date

Nikkis pov

Me and haku have been dating for a few weeks now and want to go on our first date together. We're a little nervous to though so we asked my my brother Jim and his girlfriend nanako to go on a double date with us.

We met them outside towa diner.

"guys can we get going please? Nanako keeps trying to bite me!" Jim whined holding his girlfriend back.

"fine let's get going" I grumbled taking hakus hand and lead him inside.

We sat down and ordered some food. I sat next to haku and held his hand the whole time. It felt so natural being with him. Maybe it's cause we're so alike but I truly felt happy with him.

"drinks are here" nanako cheered. The waiter put down two drinks between the four of us with two straws in each drink.

"excuse me what the fuck is this?" haku yelled at the startled waiter.

"oh it just a little something we do for couples around here. Enjoy" he bowed and left.

Jim and nanako drank together without any problems.

"Idiots probably don't understand the first thing about embarrassment!" haku muttered.

"come on be nice" I giggled "let's just do it. It can't be that bad"

"I suppose so" he muttered.

Me and haku looked at each other, blushed and drank together. It felt surprisingly nice once we got over the embarrassment.

They served us a huge pizza that we shared. Nanako ended up eating most of it though. I don't know how jim lives with that woman!

We walked nanako to her house then went home ourselves. We went inside and cuddled on the couch. Yep I think we can both agree that we're spending our date nights inside!