New Gang

Jins pov

"come on Jim hurry up!" token whined as he dragged me down the school garden.

I rolled my eyes fondly. I knew he just wanted to see itaki ikusaba. He bonding with him over some manga and now he can't get enough of him! So we now meet up at break and dinner with the inclusion of nanako.

We arrived at the garden where itaki and nanako were having a casual conversation. Once she noticed me her eyes lit up and she ran to me.

"Jim I'm so happy to see you!" she ingulfed me in a hug. I tensed up at the contact. She noticed my stiffness and quickly let go "oh sorry. I keep forgetting you don't like hugs"

"It's alright" I muttered with a slight blush "I can get used to them for your sake"

"aww that's sweet but I don't want to push you out of your confert zone just yet" she smiled warmly at me "now take a seat. I want to hear all about that book you finished"

"very well" I smiled at her as I took a seat.

We chatted away about anything that came to mind. She was just so easy to talk to. I don't get this very often with people my own age. She really is a one in a million

I thought back to the poster on the school billboard. The hopes peak academy formal is coming round in two weeks time...

Should I ask her out?