Play Date

Kyokos pov

"yayyyy I'm so excited to see my friends!" shuichis cheered happily.

Today I'm hosting a play date for kaito. Kazuichi had one for kokichi and taka had one for kaito so it's only fair that we host one of our own.

"I'm happy your excited baby but you have to help me clean up if you want your friends over" I said firmly.

"ok mom!"

The two of us cleaned up the house until we heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door to see kazuichi and his son kokichi.

"hi kyoko. Thanks for having kokichi over. He's been dieing to see your house" kazuichi grinned. He bent down to Kokichis height "now you be a good boy for Mrs neagi won't you baby"

"I will mom" kokichi giggled.

"good boy" he said petting his head fondly.

I looked at kokichi nervously. From what I seen of him he's a very mischievous boy. Not to mention kaitos a hyperactive child. I honestly don't know how kazuichi and taka handle them!

"kazuichi could you give me your number. Just in case things get... out of hand"

"oh sure" he said reaching into his pocket and handing me his number. I guess he has a habit of giving out numbers.

We said our goodbyes and I shut the door. I looked over to see shuichi and kokichi playing. I smiled to myself.
They really are good boy.

I started making some snacks in the kitchen when the doorbell rang. I opened it to see my old classmates sayaka and Murkuro.

"sayaka! Murkuro! It's wonderful to see you both!" mokoto said pulling them both into a hug. Murkuro tensed up while sayaka giggled.

I kinda just stood there. Mokoto used to have a crush on sayaka so I feel a little uneasy around her.

"it's wonderful to see you too mokoto" she smiled "I see our children have become friends"

A blonde haired girl popped out with a smile "hi I'm keade"

"hi keade I'm mokoto. I'm very glad my son has made such a sweet friend"

"hehe thanks. Shuichis pretty cool too" keade giggled.

"he sure is" I smiled proudly "why don't you go inside sweetie. Kokichis already there"

"yayyyy!" keade ran inside to play with the boys.

"mokoto are you sure our daughter will be safe here?" Murkuro said in a serious tone. Ah she hasn't changed at all since our school days!

"she'll be fine Murkuro" mokoto said confidently "Me and kyoko are perfectly capable of taking care of those kids"

"hey guys" kazuichi yelled from the kitchen.

"ok then" she nodded. The two of them walked away and I went back inside.

I peaked into the living room to find keade and the boys playing quietly.

"I can't believe how quiet their being" I said to mokoto.

"I know" mokoto chuckled "it's like keade has some kind of magic power over them. Do you want some tea?"

"I'd love some thank you" I smiled.

It was then that I heard the doorbell. I opened it to see another classmate of mine taka.

"hi taka it's been too long" mokoto waved at him.

"I agree" taka grinned "thanks for having kaito over. Me and mondo are working so having him at your house is quite handy"

"yayyyy play date!" kaito yelled as he ran inside. Yep he's just as hyperactive as I remember. Luckily taka and kazuichi are neighbours so if anything goes wrong kazuichi can pick both boys up!

I drank tea with mokoto while the kids played and ate snacks together. Soon the parents popped in and picked the children up. I carried my tired son to bed with a smile. I so glad he has friends now.