Shuichis Baby

Mokotos pov

I walked down to shuichis house with excitement filling my heart. Today I was going to meet my new granddaughter! I was too nervous to knock on the door so kyoko had to do it. Shuichi opened the door with a baby in her arms.

"hey guys I glad you guys could make it!" he smiled at us

"of course! I wouldn't miss meeting my granddaughter for the world" I said standing on my tiptoes so I could see the baby in his arms.

The baby had navy hair and rosy cheeks. She was absolutely adorable!

"oh honey she's beautiful!" I said hugging shuichi.

"hehe I know. Wanna sit down?" we nodded and walked to the living room. Rantaro was watching TV but once he noticed us he jumped and switched it off.

"ah hello guys I didn't know you'd be visiting" rantaro chuckled nervously.

"we came to see the baby" nikki said.

"oh you came to see andrea?" he smiled at the baby "darling little thing isn't she? I'm so proud of shu for bringing her into the world" he wrapped his arm around shuichis waste and kissed her on the cheek.

"ran not in front of my parents" shuichi yelled getting flushered.

"sorry sweetheart" he chuckled

"rantaro" kyoko said catching the boys attention "I hope you're doing your share of taking care of the baby young man. It's not only a mother's job to care for a child you know!"

"I know that! I promise I'm doing stuff! I love Andrea to bits and I want to help take care of her!" rantaro insisted.

"ok that's good" I said smiling at him.

"hmm I'm watching you" kyoko looked him up and down suspiciously.

"do you guys want to hold Andrea for a bit?" shuichi asked. We nodded and he gave each of us a turn with the baby.

Everyone's reaction was different. Nikki enjoyed it until Andrea started pulling his hair, Jim had a deadpaned look the entire time, Kyoko acted like she forgot how to handle a baby even though its only been sixteen years since he last done it.

And me? Well when I held Andrea I felt like I was holding one of my own babies again. Is this what it feels like to be a grandpa?