♡˗ˏ ⊱ introduction :: 'ˎ˗

P R E S E N T I NG

P R E S E N T I NG...

The Hidden Werewolf

a taekook fanfiction.

THE DESCRIPTION:

Running away from his pack was not something Jungkook had planned for his life, but as soon as talk of him becoming pack leader surfaced, he decided to flee. Starting over and covering up the fact that he is a werewolf, he enrols in a human school. Only to meet his mate, a male omega, hiding like just like himself.

REMINDERS/DISCLAIMERS:

- smut

-lowercase

- angst

- fluff

-topkook/bottomtae

-ignore grammar/spelling mistakes.

- this book is fictional

- I will not tolerate rude comments about this book or towards other readers.

- this book is not real, this is not how I portray the members of BTS in real life.

-mentions of abortion, death and grief.

-any insensitive comments will be deleted or i will reply to it.

LAST NOTE:

-please keep in mind that authors have the right to write whatever they want in their books. We understand that what we write may not always be realistic, but we do everything we can to significantly enhance the interest of readers.

I am not 100% happy with 'my alpha' it is what it is now but I thought of this plot idea when i was writing another book, so decided to start thinking of a full plot and the title.

once the chapters eventually start coming through I hope you all enjoy another werewolf book of mine hehe.

NOTE;

jungkook- trueblood alpha

taehyung- omega

Readers advice;

what are your thoughts on the book plot?
(when i decided the book plot, i thought it was quite unique)

lowercase or upper case?

if you had to pick your favourite book out of the ones i have written, what book would that be?
(I have a soft spot for 'chief jeon' and 'falling for you')

reply to this if your a fan of the Chicago series. so Chicago pd, med, fire? ahh they are amazing!.

okay what is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to reading books?

C O M I N G S O O N!
i have 4 more chapters to write then the book will be completed! i have decided to publish the introduction so that you all can save it and add it to your libraries if this book if something you would like to read.

GODCHIMI