Page Eleven

Three days after...

Maureen's pov

Three days. Three days and I still couldn't find it. I'm still having a difficult time to find it, I don't know where I could even find it. I already dig up all angles and stuff's in our house, all I got is nothing. No data! I turn into a mess our cabin, I even scratches the walls of our house in the village and I didn't even find some glimpse of data! That damn loosing my mind! I was here walking back into our house in a small village, I'll check it again. Maybe I miss something there. I'm fully recovered now from all my wounds and gladly, I didn't have a broken bones only fractures. As I was inside the village, I spotted our small house which I leave yesterday into a mess. I walk and was about to twist the doorknob but stopped when it's slightly open, I was shock and hesitated to step in but I needed to check.

I pushed my thoughts and stepped in, walking inside and looks I really made it scattered. 

I started messing it again, all in my head is that data. He'll kill Jess if I can't find it and bring back to him at the end of two weeks.

Out of anger, I kicked the wall and punched few things around me. Was my parents death wasn't enough for him?! Was my suffers wasn't enough already?! How is he could do such a thing?! My mind went blank when I heard couple of footsteps from behind me, then I froze when I felt something sharp crawled around my neck and pressed to my skin.

I didn't dare to look who is it.

"Who, are you?" Until a female voice sounded, asking who I am. Her voice is intimidating, I trembled, how I gotten into this matter?

"It's my house, I s-should be the one t-to ask that" I said slightly stuttering. The intruder shut quiet for a moment, then I was shock for a second times when she pulled her sword away from my life. I took the chance to look who is her and I'll tell how bastards she is but stopped as I saw her, her face that motionless, her raven eyes that piercing to my soul made my taken aback.

I gulped with a thud in my throat as she just stared me without blinking, as if her eyes sucking my breath. I stepped back, she didn't made any movement.

"W-who a-are you? Wha—what are y-you doing h-here?!" I ask badly stuttering, she tilted her head and then slide her katana inside it's wooden cover.

"Then why are you ruining the place?" She questioned, I did to try not to retort but I couldn't help it. I glared at her, who did she thinks she is to ask?? She's just a crazy intruder who brought a weapon! "It's none of your care! I should be the one who's asking questions here! First, who are you and how did you get here?" I barked and she nod tipedly.  Wtf?

"The front door is open" she nonchalantly said and turn her back face on me. She didn't say anything after that and I stood there like an idiot watching her figure walking out of my house without glancing back at me.

I can't believe that intruder treated me like that!

The only thing is, there's something around her that makes me wonder. Who she is? Her piercing eye's are cold where the emotions are freezed out.