"I'm broken inside" Pt.6

Everyone knows now it's over. We all just looked at each other and thought the same thing. That sentence was one too many.

"FUCK YOU" yells Jj and runs towards him. He runs into Jadon and pushes him off the boat with it. But he holds on to him and pulls Jj with him.

"Jadon" you shout anxiously

Jj hears this and only gets angrier at the thought that you are worried about Jadon and not him.

Jj goes completely crazy and holds Jadon's head under water.

"ENOUGH" shouts JohnB

"Have you completely lost it? Jj are you serious?!" Shouts JohnB and Jj stops.

"Come out now"

"Why are you confronting me now JB?" Jj asks as the two come out of the water.

"You know very well. Now let's get you home" says JohnB.

JohnB drives off and lets Jj out at his house first. Then he takes us home. You hear Jj scream as you drive away. That breaks your heart even more

After JohnB takes everyone home he goes to talk to Jj.

Jj is sitting on the ground by the water. He cries. When he sees JohnB he quickly wipes away his tears.

JohnB gets off the boat and sits with Jj.

"Hey man" says JohnB
"Don't hide your tears from me bro what the fuck? We're best friends, I'm not going to judge you." Adds JohnB

"I know... but I'm not crying. Also what are you doing here?" He asks

"I know you're crying and it's okay. I just wanted to talk to you. What was going on just now? Or in general, what's going on with you?" Asks JohnB

"I don't know man... honestly I don't know... what am I doing?" He says and starts to cry

JohnB hugs him

"Exactly Jj. What are you doing? You love her. I know you do. I've never seen you as happy as you were with her in my whole life. You love her so much. And I know you're just trying to protect her but..." says JohnB.

"Yeah... I want to fucking protect her. I want to protect her from me, and from my father. I don't want to destroy her future. I'm not good for her" says Jj in a fragile voice.

"Man, I know. But you never listened to what she had to say. First you broke up with her and didn't tell her why. And then you told her why and threw stupid lies at her that hurt her. Put yourself in her shoes for once," says JohnB.

"You're right. But I fucked up. I lost her. And I lost her forever. And you can't convince me otherwise bro we both know it." Says Jj

"I mean yeah...maybe...but even if you lost her then at least she deserves to know why." Replies JohnB

"I know...it's just...when I see her with that guy it makes me crazy. I know it's my fault and she has every right to do that. But I can't. Seeing her with someone else. I love her too much for that," Jj says crying.

"You can see it for yourself Jay. Go and talk to her. And don't say no, you know it's for the best." Says John

"I know. Thanks man..." says Jj and stands up. He wipes the tears from his face and makes his way to you. It is already very late and pitch dark.

You lie in your bed with your eyes open because you can't sleep. You have cried so much that your eyes are as dry as the desert and as red as the sun. Your eyes are swollen from crying.

You hear a knocking at your window. You get up and see Jj. His eyes look at least as bad as yours. He is crying.

"Hey... um... can I... can I come in?" He asks crying and his voice breaks

"Why should I let you in Jj? Give me one good reason" you say pissed off

"I love you" says Jj

"What?" You reply confused

"I love you. Isn't that a good reason? Please just let me in and let me explain everything." He says begging

"Fine" you say. You open the window wider and let him in.

"So what? Thought I was annoying" you say.

"Listen, I... I broke up with you because I realised I wasn't good for you. But you know that. But what I said after was the biggest lie I've ever told. I only said all that to keep you away from me. I didn't want you to forgive me or want to be with me again. Because I didn't deserve that. Okay?" Jj says and his eyes fill with tears.

"No it's not okay! You destroyed me Jj. Yes, you more than destroyed me. And I know it hurts you to hear that. But it should. It's supposed to fucking hurt you. I've been devastated for over a month. And you're bringing this up now? Now?" You say loud and upset.

Jj looks at you and he breaks. Hearing these words is the worst thing for him, even though he knows you are right.

"Yeah... I thought you had Jadon and you were happy and everything. I didn't want to make it worse. And I know I lost you. Forever. But I didn't want to mess up your future." Says Jj

"You don't want to destroy my future? Do you actually know how I imagine my future? Do you? In my future I only see you. I see us getting married and all of our crew being there. I see JB and Pobe as your best men and Ki and Sarah as my maids of honour. I see you and me having a house and later our children. I see a dog we adopted and us growing old together. This is what I see. So you don't want to destroy my future? But that's exactly what you did, Jj." You say and now you start crying again too

"I... I... I didn't know that Y/N. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I messed everything up I just wanted the best for you. And that's what I always want. And you know I don't think much of myself. How could I? My father tells me every day that I was a mistake and that I'm worthless. That I'm a piece of shit. And that's what I think about myself. And you deserve so much better." Says Jj

"But none of that is true. You are far from being a piece of shit. Don't say that about yourself. Sometimes you're an asshole, yeah... like you have been for the last almost 5 weeks. But that doesn't stop me from feeling for you what I feel for you. Look I love you Jj. I always have and I always will. But you broke me like this. Please don't ever do that again," you say.

"It doesn't matter anymore. I lost you." he says sobbing

"No you didn't. Okay Jj?" you say

"Y/N I'm so sorry. I really am. I didn't know that. I'm sorry I ruined your future. But I hope I can fix it. I'm gonna fix it. I left you. I did what I always told you I would never do. The last few weeks have been the worst of my life. But please give me another chance. I promise you with my life that I will never leave you again. You are all I see in my future. Everything I need and everything I love. Please," says Jj in a breaking voice.
He comes closer to you

He comes to you puts his hand to your cheek and kisses you lovingly. You are happy. You feel safe again. But you don't know what now? What about Jadon? What about Jj?

And you don't know it yet, but you're about to make the biggest mistake YOU ever made.