"It's time to show you who's in charge" (smut)

"babe what are the plans for tonight?" you ask as you sit down on the sofa in your house.

"I was thinking we go to the party at the beach for a bit?" Jj sits down as well.

"Yeah yeah that sounds good" you look at Jj.

"So let's leave in an hour?" he asks.

"Yeah that works" you answer and Jj leans in to give you a kiss.

After half an hour you get up to get ready. After an hour, you set off on your way.

You arrive at the beach and see quite a few people. Music, beer, people dancing. Just the way you like it.

You love to be with Jj at parties. You are generally a party person, in some situations, not always. You have not drunk alcohol for a long time. Since you woke up from the coma to be exact. You were a little afraid that you would get stupid ideas. But it's been a long time now and today you can let it all out.

You grab a beer and go straight to the bottle of tequila that's been smiling at you for a few minutes. Jokes. You grab the bottle and drink from it. From the bottle.

"babe slow down" Jj laughs as he walks up to you. But you keep drinking.

"Hey" Jj takes the bottle out of your hand.
"baby look at me. I just want you to promise me you'll pay attention. I'm scared for you. You know that. But I trust you, so just watch out." he says.

"I know baby. I'll take care of myself. But I haven't had alcohol in sooo long babe I have cravings" you laugh
"But besides, YOU have to take care of me."

"of course sweetie" jj laughs and gives you a kiss.

"You're just afraid I'll beat you at drinking" you whisper.

"bet" he says and grabs his beer.

You love it when he challenges you.

After a while you are already pretty drunk. You stagger around and don't really know what you're doing anymore. But at least you can still walk and see.

"hey babee" you take the beer from Jj out of his hand. And you run away.

"babe" he calls

"come try to catch me" you call laughing as you run along the water.

"That's not funny" Jj runs after you.

"You're just too slow" you shout drunkenly. You keep running as you trip over a rock and fall down.

"Y/N" shouts Jj

"Oooopsie" you say laughing

"Y/N that's not funny. You could have gotten hurt. And you spilled my beer too" Jj helps you up and you walk back.

You are having fun teasing Jj this evening. A little later...again.
You shakily climb onto the high seat on the beach. You stand on it and cheer. You dance to the music and move your hips.

"oh my god seriously. Wait a minute Pope.... Babe get down from there" calls jj

"Why? It's nice here. Come up to me" you mumble

"No I won't do that. Come down now!" he calls a bit angrier

"Oh, are you too scared to come up? Are you afraid of the height Jj?" you say tearfully, as a joke.

"Okay that's enough" Jj looks away for a moment. He clenches his jaw and takes a deep breath. Then he looks you in the eye again. He climbs up to you, takes your arm and pulls you down by it. He pulls you away from the party, obviously.

"What are you doing?" you try to get away from his hand.

"I'm taking you home," he says. It's not far to the chateau, so you're there in a few minutes.
Jj pulls you into his room. He slams the door and a shiver runs down your spine. He takes off his shirt and throws it across the room onto the floor. Then he comes towards you. He pushes you against the door so that your back is pressed against the door. Jj comes closer to your neck.

"I think it's time to show you who's in charge here," Jj whispers with a smile.

You don't want to lie, this has turned you on. His warm breath gives you goosebumps all over your body. Jj kisses you all over the neck and slowly takes off your top. He looks at you for a short moment without doing anything. Then he kisses you on the lips. With passion. He presses you with his hand on your chest even more against the wall so that he chokes you slightly.
Your hands go through his hair and over his body. He takes off your bra and lifts you up. Your legs are around his waist. He carries you to the bed and throws you on it. He takes off his pants so he is standing there in just his boxers. While you are lying on the bed he comes closer to you. He leans over you and his hands are placed on your wrists. He presses his hands against your wrists, which are next to your head.

"You look sexy babe" he moans.

You lie there and just enjoy. You look at your boyfriend as he leans over you. How his blonde hair is still wet from the beach, you look at his abs and his muscles in general.

He is so hot. And his black cross necklace that he always has on. You don't know why but it turns you on.
He slowly takes off your pants and also your underwear. He looks at you and bites his lips.

"Hm" he moans

He kisses you down the belly until he gets to the bottom. He takes two fingers and goes inside you. Lightly and slowly.

"Jj" you moan

"You like that?" Jj speeds up a little.

You just nod and moan. He takes his fingers away and takes off his boxers. He comes closer, leans over you, kisses you, and thrusts into you. He looks you in the eyes and smiles.

"that feels so good" you moan

He turns you around so that he is lying on your back and you on top of him. He runs his hands down your thighs to your hips. He guides you a little while you move on top of him. He grabs your ass with his hands and slaps it.

"Fuck" he moans. And you get faster. He turns his eyes and bites his lips....until you...come.

"Jj" you moan out of breath.

"Yes princess" he also says out of breath.

He comes up with his upper body while you are still sitting on his lap. He brings his hand to your face and kisses you.

"I love you" you say

"I love you" he answers smiling. You both fall back on the bed next to each other.

"Don't ever tease me like that again" says Jj.

"All this because I was a bad girl?" you ask innocently and laughing.

"Exactly right. And don't provoke me by moving your hips like that in front of all the fucking boys. You are mine and no one sees that but me. You know that" he says and looks at you

"I know Jay" you say

He leans in and gives you a kiss.