"I want to meet his dad"

"What are you guys up to today?" Ki asks as she comes out of the water

It's mid-morning and you and Ki are surfing. The weather is just perfect for it. The waves are high and ideal.

"Oh, nothing special. I think I'm going to go over to Jj's to pick up my headphones, he borrowed them the other day" you say and put your surfboard down next to you.

"And that's why you want to run over to him? Come on N/N" Ki says to you and pokes at you.

"Yeah okay it's actually more of an excuse. You know... I've never been to Jj's before. Never met his dad." You say. Ki looks shocked.

"You've never been to his house?! How long have you been together please, like more than a year now?" Ki stands there surprised.

"Well maybe it's not that bad. I mean it's nothing new that Jj won't let anyone see him. The guys and I have only been there a maximum of 2 times or so. And we never really saw his dad" Ki adds.

"Yeah but... I mean I am his girlfriend. And shouldn't I get to know his dad? Or shouldn't his dad at least know who I am?I mean Jj always comes to me and has sores and bruises all over his body. I want to know which asshole is doing this to him" you say and your voice gets louder at the thought of Jj's father and how he hurts Jj.

"You're not wrong Y/N. I just don't know if it's such a good idea. Imagine Jj is not there and his father sees you" Ki says worried.

"Come on Ki. He's not at the chateau and not surfing. Where else would he be, please? Besides, he slept at home last night.... I'm going there. Sorry to leave you alone but I have to go" you say and hug Ki.

"All is well N/N but take care of yourself. And if anything happens let me know right away!" She says. You nod and walk off.

You left the surfboard at the beach, as usual, and you're just walking to Jj. You still have your bikini on, though you've put shorts over it and a short top. It's very revealing but that's all you have on right now.

Except for the reason about his dad, you haven't seen Jj for a few days. And you miss him.

After a few minutes you arrive at the house. It looks very run down and already very messy from the outside. You're about to knock, but you see that the door is open.

You hear things being thrown around and you hear a man yelling Jj's name. You know it's his father and rush into the house.

His father beats him up just then and Jj is lying on the floor screaming. He hears someone coming. Jj turns his head and looks up at you.

"Y/N what...GET OUT OF HERE" he screams and you see a tear running down his face.

"Oh no no wait sweetie..." his dad says as he gets off of Jj. Jj immediately gets up as fast as he can and stands between you and his father.