„I'm broken inside" Pt.2

It's been more than three weeks since Jj broke up with you. You are still broken inside. And you are so damn angry with him.
There's a dance at your school today. You don't go to school anymore, but the dance night is for the old students of the high school.

You're at the beach with Ki and some other friends. Jj is there too. But he's standing with the others.
You still don't have a date for tonight, and you don't want to go without a date.

"So you're going to this dance thing today?" asks Ki.

"Yeah... yeah I'll go. But I don't have a fucking date yet" you say.

"Is...Is Jj going?" you ask

"No... he's grounded or something. I mean like that would stop him but he doesn't want to go somehow" Ki replies.

"Whatever... You see that guy over there? He's been looking over here the whole time. Maybe I'll just ask him" you say

"Yep that's Jadon.... he's pretty popular. But babe I don't know if that's a good idea" says Ki.

"Doesn't really matter by now. Doesn't it? I'm going..." you say

Jadon walks towards you as you walk away from Ki.

"Hey... hey... I'm Jadon" he says

"Oh okay hey Jadon" you say

"Sooo... this dance thing tonight. Do you have a date yet?" he asks

"No I haven't" you say

"Would you like to go with me? I mean... before you say anything. I would think twice..." he says

"hmm I don't know" you say

"I mean... if you want to make Jj jealous, that's probably the best idea.... Right?" he says and gives you a look like this

He was right. Besides, what's going to happen

"Okay then... maybe you're right. Let's go together" you say

Meanwhile, Jj, JohnB and Pobe stand a little further away. Jj is looking all the time. His eyes glaze over and anger rises in him.

"Hey man relax" says Pobe

You notice that Jj is looking at you and you think of something.
To provoke him, you come closer to Jadon and whisper something in his ear. Jadon laughs and bites his lips lightly.

Jj clenches his fist and squeezes it tighter and tighter. He becomes more and more aggressive and JohnB realises that he is about to snap.

"That son of a bitch!" says Jj.

"Hey buddy... stop it...I mean...she didn't do anything wrong. I know it hurts..." he says

Jj's fist unclenches and he looks at JohnB.

"Fuck it" he says in a broken voice and walks away

———
It is evening. Jadon picks you up and you go to the dance night together. You see your whole crew. Except for Jj. I mean what does crew mean. Since Jj left you, you haven't really been a crew anymore. Whatever.

"Hey you guys" says JohnB and comes towards you.

"I'm gonna get us a drink" says Jadon and leaves.

"So... what are you doing here, with him?" asks JohnB.

"Um... having fun? Can I still do that?" you say

"No, that's not what I meant. It's okay. I'm happy for you... even if Jadon isn't the greatest guy" replies JohnB.

"Who cares? Jj isn't the greatest guy either and you hang out together" you say provocatively.
——-
You and Jadon are on the dance floor dancing together.

Meanwhile, JohnB writes to Jj.
(The chat history):

Jj: Hey how's the party?

JB: it's okay... nothing special

Jj: is Y/N there ?

JB: Yes she is... but not alone

Jj: The fuck... who is she with?!

JB: with Jadon....I'm sorry dude....

Jj: Jadon? Fuck. That son of a bitch. Okay, I'm coming too.

.....

Jj arrives at the party and looks right around for you.
You see him... you don't know what to do. So you get close to Jadon and you dance close to each other. You want to provoke Jj. You don't know what else to do. You're too hurt to know.

Jj sees you and walks straight towards you.

"What the fuck Y/N?" he says upset and pulls you away from Jadon.

"What Jj" you say and turn back to Jadon.

"Relax man" says Jadon

"You better watch your mouth" says Jj and pushes Jadon away from you.

"What the hell Jj?! What's wrong with you?" you say

"With me?! Look at you. What are you doing?" he says

"What do you care?! You don't have anything to do with me anymore, okay? I mean you made sure of that." you say and turn to Jadon. You start kissing him and you continue dancing.

What you said brings tears to Jj's eyes. He looks so broken. He's fucking pissed off and hurt. But he leaves. At the sight of you kissing another boy. He doesn't want to be there any longer. He's going home.