Period

(Short summary: you have your period and Jj takes care of you)

You met the Pogues a few weeks ago. Or rather Jj first. And now you and him are inseparable. You're part of their little crew now.

Jj is your best friend. You are inseparable and do everything together. At first you two didn't like each other. Or rather you hated each other. But now you are the best friends.

You are not well at all today. You got your period this morning and you have very bad cramps. It's already evening and you're sitting in your bed. Suddenly there is a knock at the window.

It's jj. He often comes to your window in the evening to do something with you, to go for a walk or just to talk.

You open the window.

"Hey you, do you want to go to the beach for a while? The waves are awesome," Jj says with a smile.

You and Jj often go surfing at night. It's kind of become your thing. You love this 'thing'. Most of the time the sky is pitch black and you can see lots of stars. The moon always shines on the water and glitters so beautifully. Well.

"What? Are you afraid of losing to me?... or what?" says Jj and nudges you.

"I don't know, I don't think that's a good idea today Jay" you say and squeeze your eyes shut because you're having a big cramp right now.
You see that he looks a bit worried and he sits down next to you in bed.

"Hey R what's up?" he asks worriedly. R is kind of a nickname. The others always call you and Jj Rose and Jack because you are so 'inseparable'. Cheesy shit. But you like it when he calls you that nice. It's kinda cute.

"Nothing... I just... oh, never mind" you say shyly.

"You know I don't believe you, right?" he says and looks you in the eye.

"I just got my period this morning and I'm cramping pretty bad..." you say.

"Well that can be fixed" he says and winks at you. He goes out of your room and gets you something. When he comes back into your room a few minutes later he has a hot water bottle in his hand and also a tray with chocolate and tea.

"Sooo I have a little warmth for your tummy. Then your favourite chocolate... that's it, isn't it? And then some tea. I'd be really good as a boyfriend, wouldn't I?" he says with a smile.

"Thank you so much J you are the best" you say and give him a hug

"I know I know. Jk, I'll do anything for my little rose..." he says and sits down with you again.
You sit together in bed until late at night and talk, eat and watch a film. Jj doesn't leave your side.

"Is everything all right with you? Are you feeling better? Or is there anything else I can do?" Jj asks worriedly.

"No Jj everything is fine. You've done enough already. Besides, I'm feeling a little better."
"Always better when you're here," you add.

He smiles at you and covers you up. He stays with you all night without going home. He just wants to make sure you're okay and safe. He always wants that.