Liar Pt.3

It has been 5 days already

It has been 5 days already. Five days in which you have done nothing but cry. Five days in which you have literally racked your brains about why Jj did this and why he doesn't try to make up for it. Five days in which Jj didn't even try to fight for you. So many things can happen in five days. But that was not the case. The only thing that happened is that you found out what JJ did.

I guess they were all right about what they told you. Jj is and always has been a fuckboy. Apparently he doesn't care about anyone's feelings and apparently he doesn't care about yours either.

------

Jj has been locked in his room the last few days and is actually drunk all the time. Weed and alcohol are all that seems to help him at the moment. His room is a dump. Everything is broken and messy. It stinks of smoke and beer and looks just awful.

Jj has also gone to his dad's house twice in the last few days. John b thinks he did that to punish himself. To get punched in the face by someone to punish him for what he did. He came back as usual with thousands of bruises and wounds. But he says he deserved it, and that it was a good thing.

John b tried to build Jj up and be there for him, but he has known Jj for so long, he knows it won't work with him. So in the end he wants to try it in another way. In a way that Jj will surely react to.Even if it will destroy him even more.

So John B goes into Jj's room, turns off the music, and sees the blond boy on his bed, smoking weed and drinking beer.

"Aren't you getting tired of this?" asks John B, leaning against the door.

"tired of life? ....( he takes a sip of beer) Yeah"

"No Jj. Aren't you tired of sitting around here doing nothing? Getting drunk and smoking weed like a fucking junkie?" Jj does not respond

"Look at you JJ. Look around you. Look at what you've done, not only here but with Y/N. You fucked up everything you could fuck up" John b gets louder as Jj gets up from bed and looks at John b.

"Yeah come on man...yell at me, insult me, I deserve it" Jj laughs in a sad way.

"Instead of you doing the right thing for ONCE in your god damn life Jj, you fucked it all up again. And instead of you fighting for her to win her back, you're sitting here like a loser getting drunk."

"JUST SHUT UP JOHN B" Jj gets tears in his eyes as John b gets closer.

"instead of doing anything, yes ANYTHING........ You're pathetic JJ" John b walks out of the room and JJ stands there, completely upset and glassy eyed.
He lets out a loud scream while kicking the bed.

-------

It is already evening. You still haven't heard from JJ. The others have tried to reach you and call you, but you don't answer. Kie was there once yesterday, but you didn't feel like talking.