"We don't want anyone to hear us, right?" (Smut)

Today you are invited to a party at Sarah's house. Her parents are not there and Rafe really wanted to throw a party. And so that Sarah is not alone among all the people, she asked us if you could come along. Of course you said yes.

"Are you ready?" asks Pobe as he comes out of JohnB's room. Pobe, JohnB, Jj and Ki are in the chateau getting ready.

"Yes yes we are ready. Hurry up we still have to pick up Y/N" says Jj and they walk out of the chateau.

They make their way to you and wait for you outside the house as Jj has texted you to come out. When you come out, everyone, especially Jj, stands there with their mouths open.

"Holy shit" says Jj.

"You said it" adds Ki.

"I look hot don't I?" You say with a laugh and go down the stairs to join the others.

"You look awesome babe" says Jj and gives you a kiss.

You walk together to Sarah. You are actually very happy because, apart from JohnB, you haven't seen Sarah for a long time.
When you get there she greets you happily and you go in.

You get something to drink, dance, sing and just have fun.
You've been there for a while and you're all a bit drunk. You are in a conversation with a girl.

"Hey hey hey...um...can I borrow her for a second?" Jj asks as he comes up to you.

"Go for it" the girl says laughing and walks away.

"Come with me" Jj whispers in your ear and takes your hand. He leads you up the stairs to Sarah's room.

"Jay where are we going?" you ask with a smile

"Shh... we don't want anyone to hear us, do we?" says Jj and leads you by the hand into the bathroom.

He closes the door and pushes you against it. He presses his hand over your head against the door. He starts kissing your neck and brings his hand to your hip.

"Baby what" you say but are interrupted.

"Shh baby no one will hear us" says Jj and holds a finger in front of your mouth.

He moves his hands further and further down your body and kisses you. You run your hands over his body too and he presses you harder against the wall so that no one can get in. He runs his hand under your short dress to your ass....

"Hello?" Someone says as there is a knock on the door.

"No entry" Jj calls as he pushes you harder against the wall and looks into your eyes with a smile.

"Jj" you say with a slight groan.

He lifts you up and sits you on the bathroom shelf.
You put your legs firmly around his waist and take off his shirt.
You run your hands over his muscles and kiss his upper body.

"Hmm, I like that baby" he whispers.

He pulls up your dress and brings his hand to your hot zone. He kisses you harder and harder and then brings his hand inside you as you moan. He gets faster and faster so you have to beg for it.

"Please" you say begging.

He bites his lip and smiles. Then he takes off his trousers and goes inside you. He kisses your neck and sucks on it. He leaves hickeys on it.

"Fuck" he moans and runs his hand through your hair.

He gets faster and faster as you hear footsteps.

"Someone's coming" you say laughing and you both get dressed quickly as if nothing had happened.

The door opens.

"What the..." says Sarah as she enters the bathroom.

You and Jj are standing next to each other innocently.

"Hey Sarah" says Jj with a smile.

"Oh come on guys... you didn't... fuck in my bathroom did you?" Says Sarah

You look at each other and Jj smiles at you.

"I mean... no of course not" says Jj

"Ugh you guys are really disgusting" says Sarah laughing.

"Now get out of here" she adds laughing and you run out.

"That went well" Jj says into your ear and gives you a kiss.

"Hmm you idiot" you reply

"You look hot babe" he says and winks at you.