Take it slow Pt.2

Yo guys if you want da best experience of reading this then listen to this  SONG ABOVE! Thank you xx have fun :)

( lights down low (slowed) - by slow babe (yt))

"When are you going to make the move?" asks kiara as she sits on your bed

"I don't know what you mean" you reply cluelessly. Of course you know what she means, but you don't like to talk about it.

"you and jj? Since we were at the motel, he doesn't stop talking about you. Come on, he's always hitting on you" says Kie with a smile.

"even if he does kie, i'm not making the first move. If he wants me he should show it" you smile wickedly.

"Right right... Forgot you were a fucking bad bitch" Kie says laughing.

"I'll take that as a compliment" you wink.

You actually wouldn't be uninterested in Jj, but you're the kind of girl who needs the boy to approach her.
It's not like you don't like to make the first move, why not, you have nothing to lose. But you want to know if Jj has the guts.

————-

It is evening and you are at a party at the Camerons. Jj and you don't let each other out of your sight. Especially when alcohol is involved, it gets even more interesting for the two of you.

You dance to the music in the living room. You're wearing a slightly shorter tight dress and moving damn well to the music.
You suddenly feel hands sliding over your hips.

"Hey baby girl" he says with a rough, deep voice.

"Hey Jj" you say without turning around. JJ slides his hands over your body and comes closer to your neck with his head. You feel his warm breath on your skin.

"Turn around" he whispers in your ear and you turn around. To provoke him, you put your arms over his shoulders. His hands are still on your hips as you dance together. You lean your head closer to JJ. Closer and closer to his lips. Just as he's about to kiss you, you lean back again with a smile, and walk away.

"What was that dude?" says John B with a confused look and raised eyebrows.

"I don't know man this girl is driving me crazy" says jj and bites his lip.

After a while, y'all go home to the chateau, separated and staggered from each other. You all sleep there tonight. JJ insisted on accompanying you when you wanted to leave. On the way home there is a strange, tense silence.

When you arrive, JJ stands at the door of his room and makes a move with his head that you should come here. You go into his room and he slams the door. You get goose bumps. Jj looks you in the eyes while he takes off his shirt. His muscles and this sight makes you weak.

"Make me," you say. Jj looks to the side with a smile. Then he makes a movement with his hand so that you come to him. He takes off your dress and you stand in front of him in only your red underwear. He looks up and down your body as you are suddenly crashed against the door. Jjs hand goes higher and higher to your neck with some pressure. Jj comes closer to your ear as he goes down your body with his hand.

"I'm going to make you scream tonight" he says and then crashes his lips on yours. He takes off your underwear while you open his pants. He pulls down his pants.

Jj pushes you onto the bed right after and as wet as you are he pushes right into you. You cry out for a moment.
He gets faster and faster while he slides his hand over your body.

"JJ" you moan

"yeah, who makes your legs shake baby girl" moans JJ.

"you JJ, fuck" you groan.

You both fuck the whole night and notice nothing around you. The others are already home. And obviously the walls of the chateau are not the thickest.....

—————————-

"Hey guys" you say the next morning as you go out to the others sitting on the porch.

"hey girl" says Kie as she gives you a weird look.
"What you got there?....right there on the neck" says Kie and the others look at you too.

"Oh...um yeah mosquito bite" you say.

"Sure" says Pope laughing.

"And here comes the mosquito" you say smiling as Jj comes out as well.

"Well" says John b and the others respond the same.

"Why are you people looking at me like that? It's because I look so good right" says Jj as he sits down on a chair.

"Nevermind" says Kie.

"So you two, how was last night?" asks John b curiously, looking over at Pope, Sarah and Kie.

"what are you talking about?" you ask with a questioning look.

"Wait wait wait... it went a little like this" says Pope and starts singing and making fake gestures and mimics with his face
"Take it slow"

"Put it down on me" Sarah adds

"I said jump on it" says Kie

"Ride like a pony" says John b with a fake moan.
They all just laugh.

„Oh JJ" groans John b laughing.

Jj bows, as if they were applauding.

„Okay but dude, like you guys should be proud of me, shouldn't you?" says Jj smiling at you

"we could not not hear you guys you were so loud" John b laughs and the others admit.

"Yeah she was" says Jj quietly, in thoughts, kinda looking at you.

"What?" asks Pope

"What? Oh uh nothing" replies Jj

Jj sits down next to you and looks over to you.

"I knew you'd like that di-" says Jj but you interrupt him

"Just shut up" you say as Jj gives you a smirk.