Rose and Jack

It's been 4 weeks since you woke up from the coma. You have been back home for a long time and Jj has been taking care of you for the whole 4 weeks. You are doing well now. And in fact tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow you and Jj will have been together for a year. A whole year, well, except for the little interruptions. You decided that doesn't count. You're really looking forward to it.

"Hey sweetie" says Ki as she comes into your room.

"Soooo tomorrow is the day... and? What are you giving him?" she asks excitedly.

"Well, I wasn't quite sure... but I'm giving him a bracelet. Well, more like two bracelets. One for him and one for me. Each one has our initials on it..." you say.
"Wait, I'll get them" you say

"Wow... these are amazing" says Ki with wide eyes as you show them to her.

"Really?" you ask uncertainly

"YES. He'll be so happy!" Ki says with a smile.

"I'm so jealous" she adds.

You just laugh.

"Thanks Ki" you say laughing.

————

"Bro" says Jj to JB in the chateau

"Can you come here for a minute?" asks Jj.

"Yeah sure" says JohnB

"Look... I'm going to give this to Y/N. Do you think it's good?" asks Jj uncertainly as he opens a box. Inside is a necklace with a pendant. The pendant says "Rose and Jack".

You know... Rose and Jack. That's what the others have been calling you since day one because you two are so inseparable and just the perfect couple.

"Wow Jay... that's so beautiful. She'll be so happy! You're a real romantic man," JohnB says laughing.

"Yeah... I guess. Thanks man" says Jj
"It helps me to know you think it's good" he says

"Sure man, always. No problem... so... you did plan something else right?" says Johnb.

"Yeah... yeah I have a plan but shhh" says Jj.

———-

Next day.

Today is the day. Jj and you decided to see each other in the evening because Jj had to fix something on the bike and you had to help Ki in the wreck.

So it's evening by now and already dark. Jj will pick you up in 10 minutes. You put on a black dress. It is short and made of velvet. Jj loves it. You also make your face a little pretty and take the bracelets. Then you go outside.

But no one is standing there. Then you get a message.

"Come to the beach. I'll wait here. Love you" says the message. It's from Jj.

So you go to the beach. Once there, you see JJ. He is standing on a picnic blanket with a huge bouquet of roses. Red roses. He's wearing a suit and smiling at you.

"Happy anniversary baby" he says and gives you the roses.

"Omg Jj" you say and are overjoyed.

"I love you my princess" he says and puts his hand to your face and gives you a passionate kiss.

"I love you" you say smiling.

"Come here and sit down" says Jj and you both sit down.

It is so beautiful you can hardly believe it. You love the beach and you love looking at the stars. Jj seems to know that. You love him. You just love him so much and you couldn't be happier right now.

"So baby... I have something here" you say and take out the box with the bracelets.

"No baby you didn't have to do that" he says smiling as he takes the box.

"Come on. Open it" you say in anticipation.

Jj opens it and his eyes grow wide.

"oh my god. Baby this is so beautiful. This is the most beautiful gift I have ever received. Thank you" he says smiling and with joy in his eyes. He puts on the bracelet and looks into your eyes.

"Come here, you have to put yours on too," he says and puts it on.

"You like it?" you ask.

"I love it Y/N" he says, beaming.

"But... it's not like I don't have something for you sweetie" he says and takes out the box with the necklace.

"Here babe" he says

You open the box and see the necklace. It is made of silver. You know that Jj can't really afford something like that. And you feel a little bad about it. But right now you are just overjoyed.

"Turn it over" he says

"wow... Jj... that's so beautiful! I love it." you say smiling and tears come to your eyes.

"Rose and Jack.... remember?" he says.

"Of course. R&J forever baby" you say and hug him tightly.

"But Jay... are you sure? I mean, I know you can't really afford something like that..." you say uncertainly.

"Baby don't worry about it. Only the best for you." he says
.................................................................................................
"princess? I wanted to thank you. No really. You really are the best thing that ever happened to me. And the last year has been the best of my life. I'm so glad you're here with me. We've been through so much together. We'll make it to the end. Together" Jj says and looks deep into your eyes.

"I'm going to cry" you say laughing as more tears come into your eyes.

"Nah don't cry" says Jj laughing

"I just love you so much Jj" you say

"And I love you Y/N" he says and puts his arm around you.