„I'm broken inside" Pt.4

......

"Hey man what the fuck" says Jadon.

"Sorry I didn't mean to disturb you" says Jj and stops. Jj laughs a bit aggressively and looks at you.

"So this is what you do now, bump into me and hope for a fight?" says Jadon.

"So that's what you're doing now, asking Y/N on a date and just taking advantage of her in the end? Huh" replies Jj

"Omg man you dumped her. Probably to find another bitch to dump again." says Jadon.

"man, you better watch your fucking mouth" Jj retorts and comes closer to Jadon

You're a little scared. Because Jj has that look. That look that scares you sometimes.

"Or what?" says Jadon

Jj clenches his hand into a fist.

All the people from the beach come closer and closer to you and form a circle around you.

"Better leave it." Jj says

"Oh wow. Yes, I'm terrified of you. You really just show up here and accuse me of using her? You better look at yourself... because she hates you!" says Jadon.

Jj can't hold back his anger anymore and runs up to Jadon and punches him hard in the face.

"You really want to do that?" says Jadon and laughs.

He punches him back.

"you don't stand a chance of getting her back!" says Jadon.

Jj hits him harder and pushes him to the ground. Jadon punches back.

"You dirty bastard" Jj yells and hits him harder.

Jadon then pushes Jj away and stands up. So does Jj.

"Unlike you, I don't just accuse people who are happy together of using their partner."
says Jadon

"SO YOU'RE GOING TO TELL ME YOU DIDN'T FUCK HER?" shouts Jj.

"You want to tell me he didn't fuck you Y/N ? Every time you see each other" says Jj and looks at you this time
He takes a step towards you

"None of your fucking business" says Jadon and walks in front of you so that Jj can't come to you anymore.

"You don't love her Jadon. You just want to fuck her. And we both know it" says Jj.

Jadon punches him in the face.

"Yeah go for it man.Hit me harder come on .... I mean I deserve it." says Jj

Jj turns around

"Pussy" says Jadon

Jj turns back to Jadon

"You know what, one last time" he says smiling and punches him in the stomach
"Call me pussy. Do that. But stop using her for your own pleasure you son of a bitch!" says Jj and walks away.

You stand there. Completely scared and quite confused. You haven't done anything all this time because you were in shock. And you couldn't have done anything anyway. Everything would only have got worse.

So you just go home. You and Jadon...