Liar Pt.2

"Jj?" you say as you enter his room

"Jj?" you say as you enter his room. You look around, shocked at how the place looks. A broken wall, thousands of things on the floor, several of them completely broken.

Jj only hears your voice and has to do everything he can to hold back his tears. He slowly looks up at you and can't get anything out except a: "Hey".

"Jj what happened here? Was it all you? And what about your hands?" you ask worriedly as you sit down next to him.

He can't get a single word out. He just looks around at himself and the mess he's made. Then he looks at you.

"Jj what's wrong?" you ask. You just know that something is wrong. You see the pain he feels and that he is about to cry.
"Jj if it's because of the fight. It was all my fault I went too far" you say.

"No, don't come near me, I don't deserve to touch you" he says right as you are about to hug him.

"What?" you say in surprise. His hands are shaking.

Jj's thoughts are only about one thing. Should he tell you? Half of him wants to, and the other half doesn't. Sooner or later, he'll have to do it one way or another.

"I cheated on you," as Jj says this, tears immediately come to his eyes. The stabbing pain in his chest grows. This is the part he has been so afraid of for more than 9 hours.

You stand up and can't believe or process what he said.
"what....what did you say?" you ask in a shaky voice.

"It was last night and there was this girl and she came closer to me. Then she took off her top and kissed me and stuff and I didn't do anything about it but I was so drunk I didn't really notice it. But when I realized it I immediately pushed her away from me I swear" says Jj in a breaking voice.

"After you realized it?" you say and walk further away. You can't believe what he just said.

"Y/N please believe me I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I'm so fucking sorry I....I love you Y/N please." cries Jj as he walks closer to you.

"After....after everything we've been through? You lied to me......With everything you said. That you would never hurt me......You...you're a liar" you say in shock.

"No Y/N I didn't lie. Babe I love you I swear please believe me. I never meant to hurt you" Jj bursts into tears and practically begs in front of you.

"you're a liar" you say, looking at the wall.
"A fucking liar" you say as you turn turn to him, looking him in the eyes. Then you turn to the door.

"No Y/N please. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME. Y/N PLEASE" Jj cries but you leave the chateau as fast as you can. Tears roll down your face.

"I.......I need you here with me" Jj says crying as he collapses on the floor.
—————
You run home as fast as you can. It's raining and tears are rolling down your face.