„I can't take it"

(Short summary: you are at a party on the beach and topper and rafe talk shit about you. Jj is a little too protective of you though. He pulls out a gun and stuff...You two have a big fight and when you go to apologize Jj is sitting in a jacuzzi....)

You and Jj are happier than ever. He is the best you could ever have imagined. But for the last few days he's been very strange. You know about his bail he has to pay because he sacrificed himself for Pobe of the police. But he is so reserved with you and so cold. You don't know what to do.
That night you had a party on the beach. A lot of people were there. Topper comes to you.

"Hey you sweet princess, can I get you a nice drink?" he asks laughing.

"Topper watch your mouth!" says Jj as he comes towards you

"Or what? Will the little princess be defended again?" says Rafe as he looks at Topper and laughs, pretending to be a crying baby with his hands.

Jj runs to him and slaps him in the face and he does not stop

"I SAID WATCH YOUR MOUTH! " Jj yells and punches the shit out of Rafe.

"JJ STOP" you say worried.

"GO Away" he yells.

You step in and try to get Jj out as you get a punch from Rafe.

"FUCK, Rafe I swear you wish you were dead right now" says Jj as he hits harder and harder.

"Your girlfriend looks really hot for a Pogue JJ" says Rafe out of breath as he takes your hand and pulls you towards him.

Jj takes a gun out of his trousers and points it at Rafe.
"I swear to you, don't touch her! say one more word..." says Jj

"Omg JJ" cries Kiara.

"Put the fucking gun down" says Pobe

Jj does not listen to any of this and continues. He shoots in the air.

"WHAT TO FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" you shout to Jj when you can no longer hold on.

The gun falls out of his hand and he looks over at you while he is still sitting on Rafe.

"What the hell is wrong with you" you say again

He now gets up and walks towards you.

"what did you say?" he says with a look you have never seen on him before.

"you could have killed someone, you don't realize that. 'damn it!' you say aloud

"I was just trying to protect you. What the fuck are you trying to tell me?!" he says angrily.

"JJ, why are you like this? What's going on with you?' you say.
He comes closer with an aggressive look.
"NO go away from me!" you scream loudly. You were scared.

"Wow. So you don't want me to touch you anymore. OK PRINCESS I'll walk away from you, but don't come crying to me later... you stupid bitch" he says pissed

"JUST FUCK YOU JJ" you scream in tears and run away.

"FUCK" yells JJ and kicks his foot in the sand.
—-
You haven't seen each other since that day. It's been a week and a half...
—-
At JohnBs
-
"JJ come out you must eat" shouts JohnB through his cabin.

"Leave me the fuck alone JohnB" he says angrily

JohnB pulls him out and they sit down on the porch.

"JJ why don't you go and see her? It's been a long time since you've seen each other. Why do you wait so long, go to her. I can see how it hurts you" says JohnB