Jj Maybank, not a simp

POV: You are Topper's sister

You've been so excited and happy all along that you can finally go back to the Outer Banks

You've been so excited and happy all along that you can finally go back to the Outer Banks. After being away for a long time with your dad, you finally come home.

"Y/N" you hear someone call as you stand in front of your family's house. You turn around and see your brother holding up his arms.

"Topper" you yell and run towards him.

"God I missed you" he says and hugs you.

"I missed you too" you release the hug.

"How's it going? How's it going with Sarah?" You sit down on your suitcase.

"Yeah... we broke up" Topper scratches his head and looks to the side.

"What?" Your mouth is open in disbelief
"What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything... but go ask her" after that sentence you immediately walk off. Since the Cameron's house is not far away you walk. You and Sarah are like best friends. You knew each other before your brother got together with her, but you didn't really get to know each other until they were together.

You see Sarah standing in the garden and run to her. After a long, loud and joyful greeting, you finally ask her what's going on.
She tells you the whole story and your feelings towards your brother change a lot. How could he do such a thing? Your brother?

Whatever. The next few days are a little hard for you here in the Outer Banks, because you're kind of new here after so many years. So Sarah comes to visit you at home every day.
—————————
"John b you have it so bad for your girlfriend" says Jj

"yeah she literally owns you" says pope laughing

"Oh you don't have to laugh Pope, you're running after Kie yourself like an idiot" says Jj

"What about me?" calls Kiara from the kitchen to get some beers

"Okay listen, watch your steps when you get up kids, cause I'm about to drop some knowledge" Jj sits down on the porch with the two boys.

"Never run after a girl unless your goal is to hook up with her....and ONLY hook up with her. After that nothing matters." says Jj

"Yeah absolutely Jj you hit it on the head again" says Pope and rolls his eyes.

"Yeah I'm telling you you will never see me simping for a girl" says Jj and stands up.

"Of course Jj" says Kiara

"I'm gonna go get some food real quick" Jj says and walks off. After a few minutes he is back.

"Yo John b, what happened to Sarah the last couple of days? Where did she go?" Asks Pope

"I have no idea" John b shrugs his shoulders. That's when jj comes running.

"Dude..."Jj props himself up on his thighs, out of breath.
"What is your girlfriend doing at Topper's house please?"

"Wait what?" Says Kiara

"Yeah... the last couple of days I've been surfing like always and I've always seen her walking in the direction of his house. I didn't think anything at first but just now she went inside..." says Jj

"No way" says John b

"Why would she do that Jj?" asks pope

"bro do i look like god?, i dont know man. I'm just telling you my observations" Jj laughs

"That doesn't make any sense" John b looks confused

"You sure it was Topper's house?" Kiara looks up at Jj

"Don't doubt my eagle eyes Kie" Jj sits down.

"Dude you can't just tell me something like that off the top of your head..." John b looks over

"Man what was I supposed to do? Just get a grip on your girlfriend" Jj smirks as Kiara pushes him off the chair.

"Not funny Jj...... okay guys I'll go there" John b gets up and walks to the bus. The others quickly follow him.

"Woah not so fast bro, we're coming with you" Jj gets on the bus.

Once there you walk to the front door. John b, already fully prepared to confront his girlfriend, bangs on the door. Sarah opens it.

"What the hell are you doing here Sarah?" John b just walks into the house and Sarah looks pretty perplexed.

"Babe this is not what you think it is..." she says when John b sees you.

"Who is that" John b looks over at Sarah.

"That's Y/N. She's Topper's sister and..." as Sarah tells the whole story Jj can't take his eyes off you.
He literally can't stop looking at you.

you go over to him and after greeting and hugging everyone, you want to hug JJ or rather say hello, but he doesn't really react.

"JJ" Kie snaps Jj out of his thoughts and he looks around confused.

"Oh um...yeah sorry...I'm Jj" he says and reaches out his hand to you.

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you JJ" you say smiling.
"Wow...um, what a beautiful name,...for a pretty girl" he says

"Why thank you" you smile at the sight of the strange blonde boy who is obviously speechless.

"So what's a cute girl like you doing in Topper's house?" Jj asks smiling

"Jj are you-" says Kie.

"Yeah um... Sarah actually just told you, I'm Topper's sister." You say, giggling. Jj looks a little embarrassed

"Wait..what? Didn't know Topper's family had good genes too."

"Sorry Y/N he's not a fan of the whole kook thing" Sarah says to you.

"Well I'm a kook too according to that, aren't I" you smirk and look at Jj who doesn't know what to say.

"Well...basically you are...but you seem different from the others Y/N" Jj looks into your eyes as...Pope pulls Jj out by the arm.

"We'll be going then... have fun you two" Pope says and you walk out.

"Yo dude what the hell, let go of my arm" Jj slaps Pope arm away.

"So, JJ Maybank we will never see him simping for a girl, will we?" laughs Kiara as you head home.

"You seem different from the others" mimics john b

"Oh beautiful name.... for a pretty girl" adds Pope

"Yo guys shut up. I wasn't simping" says Jj annoyed

"Of course not" John b laughs