Chapter 27: A Brother's Rage pt 1

"Dende, that's enough." Dronare, gathered the exhausted Namekian child and pulled him away, Vegeta was bombarding Frieza with blast after blast but Frieza's energy wasn't dropping. Dronare had to get Dende out of here.

"Come on, V." Krillin knelt beside V to lift her up and froze when he felt a familiar energy. "Oh no... Gohan's back."

"V!" Gohan dropped from the sky at the sight of his sister. Nothing nothing was coming from her, she wasn't moving, he couldn't hear her heart, he couldn't feel her energy.

"V... V no" He grabbed her and squeezed her with all his strength "you can wake up now. I'm here, we can... we can fight this guy together... we can... we can..." tears fell from his eyes. He hadn't believed it before. Not when her energy disappeared on king kai's planet, not when he couldn't even track her energy here, he hadn't even believed it when he saw her on the ground but being so close... no heart beat... no breath... no energy... there was only one explanation.

"You can't be..." he squeezed her, locking his arms around her. "You can't be I... I need you, V, I need you to fight with me, I can't beat this guy on my own, Come on, you gotta wake up." She was too still... too quiet... Gohan felt an emptiness that was worse than when she had closed him off. it felt like a black hole in his heart sucking away his own life energy. all his joy and happiness. He had felt lonely before her and then she had entered into his life full power, her wild energy and loud thoughts, the space she occupied just by breathing, it was gone. It was too quiet, there was too much space in the universe now. how could she possible occupy so much space when she was so small. How could he possibly exist without the constant pull of her to keep him in orbit.

"No..." Gohan held her.

"I'm sorry Gohan." Krillin rested his hand on Gohan's shoulder.

"NO YOU'RE NOT! He screamed throwing Krillin's hand off him. "YOU DIDN'T EVEN LIKE HER!"

"I know I shouldn't have-"

"YOU DIDN'T HELP HER AT ALL, YOU JUST WATCHED HIM KILL HER!" Gohan yelled "YOU'RE GLAD SHE'S DE-... GONE AREN'T YOU!" Gohan's energy spiked. V didn't move.

"SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS A BAD PERSON BECAUSE OF YOU, SHE THOUGHT SHE HAD SOMETHING TO PROVE , SHE WAS... SHE WAS... SHE'S JUST A KID! SHE'S MY SISTER, THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH!" The ground shook. Vegeta hesitated when he felt the increase in power.

"What is that?" He looked down and saw Kakarot's brat. The ground trembled, his energy was going crazy.

"Gohan!" Krillin called out to him "you need to calm down, I'm sorry!" Man that kid's going insane and his energy doesn't even feel like his it feels more like....

"V, COME BACK!" Gohan screamed, his energy was amplifying his presence, his voice.

Frieza looked over all that power can't be coming from that brat.

"V! COME BACK PLEASE, PLEASE... AAAHHHH" He screamed to the gods to the kais to whoever was listening, whoever could hear him. He hoped she could hear him

"NO ONE HELPED HER, ALL OF YOU JUST LET HER DIE! Gohan turned his attention away from Krillin because as angry as he was with Krillin, Krillin isn't the one that hurt her. Frieza did.

"Frieza..." he growled. "I'll kill you."

Piccolo

Veltro and Piccolo froze at that energy

"It's V!" Veltro readied to fly off but Piccolo caught him "no... it's Gohan."