018

"what if.."

"Good afternoon, students..." I fidgeted, trying my best to stay away since Draco kept trying to touch me. Not like that, but by running his hands up and down my thighs, tickling my palms, and so on. He didn't have a smirk on his face like he normally did though, instead he wore an interested grin.

"Stop," I whispered, not wanting Snape to hear our conversation. Although, my commenting only seemed to intrigue the blonde more, deciding it was in his best interest to continue on and let his fingers glide even further up my thigh. "Draco!" I whisper yelled at him, as the metal of his rings tingled just right up against my skin.

"Stop what, Young?" He smirked, his middle and ring finger sliding into the hem of my knickers swiftly. I bit on the bottom of my pen, trying my best to hide any bit of the odd rush he'd given me. "You like that don't you? You filthy little whore." His words were barely audible as they rang through my ears, his hot breath and veiny hands distracting me from anything and everything. "You can see them closer up if you'd like..." I thought for a second, slowly nodding then watching as Draco lifted his hand from my knickers and shoved them into my mouth. I gasped as he practically shoved them down my throat, the action causing me to Nearly gag. He grinned. "All you, darling."

-

"Watch where you're going, Young." I listened to Adrian's hissy little giggles, turning around almost immediately.

"Careful, Pucey." He smirked, probably thinking he had me just where he wanted me.

"The little one's got something to say?" I chuckled.

"Remember who made you cum all over the summer while Astoria was gone." His face fell.

"Bloody hell... you're bothering Pucey now?" My eyes went wide, surprised to see the 'chosen one's' best friend standing right before me. Not that I was complaining... I mean he got Pucey to run off after all. No matter if he was laughing or not, Pucey never walks away.

"He's harmless, gingersnap." I finally cut myself out of my trance, trying to escape Ron's tight grip on me, but he only grabbed on me harder.

"You know he's infatuated with you." I giggled.

"Okay?" He bit his lip.

"What if he wasn't the only one?" I paused.

"Listen Ron, tell Fredrick he can talk fo-" He kissed me. Ron Weasley just fucking kissed me;, and I didn't completely hate it...

-

A/n
fillerish? i hope all of you had a very merry christmas and got everything you wished for within reason(: