f o r t y

"i don't want your help"

"Draco!" He laughed, grabbing onto his belly as we continued running through the thick grassy field. "Only a little bit further Bethy!" I smiled, my legs speeding up as I followed the boy.

"There!" I grinned, as my limp body fell flat against the tree. "It's so beautiful here," I swallowed, my young body eased. "So calm" Draco chuckled, scooting himself closer to me. So close that our hands touched. I blushed, never holding a boys hand before.

"You're so pretty Bethy"

"Fucking hell" I mumbled, waking up and grabbing my head as my eyes shifted around. "Dra-" A hand quickly covered my mouth, the hand being his. "Sh sh sh" I nodded, taking his hand as he had let it down for me. "They're here" I swallowed, simply nodding my head as I stood to my feet. "I changed?" He didn't say anything, just walking speedily down the corridor.

"What the hell Dra-" "Draco, Elizabeth." Dumbledore walked around us, Draco pointing his wand straight at the man. "Draco" I mumbled to him, yet he hardly took his eyes off of the target. "Who else is here; I heard you talking." My eyes fell, seeing as none other than Harry Potter was standing below us.

I just swallowed, deciding to be sane and let him live another day. "I talk to myself I find it very resourceful... have you been whispering to yourself Draco?" The blonde shared a glance with me, Dumbledores eyes pleading. "Draco," his gray eyes flickered, the elder stepping closer. " You are no assassin" Draco's hand tightened around the wand, his legs moving as did he did so. "How do you know what I am? I've done thinks that'd shock you!" I gave him a look, but he didn't even acknowledge me. I bit my lip, feeling useless as I just stood there.

"Katie's necklace was filled with poison, i'm feeling these actions are so weak that your.. heart can't really comprehend." Dumbledore's eyes now fell to me, my face going pale causing Draco to speak in an instant. "I was chosen" he then shifted, pulling up his sleeve and revealing the very ink work he'd been so nervous to show me prior.

"I shall make it easier for yo-" "Draco damn it" my hands ran through my hair, as I watched his spell reverse back to us. "You're not alone?" Dumbledore tested, Draco's breathing patterns fading like a ghost. "There are others.. How?" The blonde composed himself, pushing me behind him before he stepped forward. "The vanishing cabinet in the room of requirements.." Dumbledore looked to me, Draco bringing his attention back to himself as he spoke again.

"I've been mending it" "It has a sister.. a twin?"
"Borgin and Burke's.. a passage." I swallowed, almost collapsing as I saw the state of the two men. "You're genius.. Years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices; please let me help you." A tear slipped my eye, more threatening as the conversation continued.

"I don't want your help," "Don't you understand?" Draco grew shaky, my tears traveling to his glass covered eyes as he stood in agony. "I have to do this," he swallowed, looking at the ground before he continued. "I have to kill you" Dumbledore shook his head, Draco's lips trembling as he forced to say more.

"Or he's gonna kill her"

My heart trembled, Bellatrix along with many other death eaters storming in giving me devilish stares. "Do it!" She encouraged him, his eyes running circles around the room.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

-

A/n
I was gonna go to bed early- I guess not😃 +1.4k☺️