019

"i'm engaged"

"Chicken wing Weasley kissed you?" Pansy was smirking, probably trying her best not to laugh.

"I didn't say anything, P. I just walked away." She giggled.

"Why didn't you tell him to sto-" We were cut off by a certain blonde, his timing always impecable.

"Morning, darling." Draco gave me a giddy smile, plopping right down next to me and leaving a soft kiss on my cheek. He then grabbed his usual plate of scrambled eggs, staring into my guilty eyes then Pansy's. "So what's the buzz of the table?" I choked on my water as Pansy only began to cackle.

"A Weasley kissed her" Draco's face dropped, my eyes going wide as Blaise smirked.

"P" Draco gripped onto his fork, his grin quickly fading.

"Which one?" I sent Pansy a glare, but it wasn't her that had spilled the chamomile tea.

"Ronald." The dark eyed boy smirked, his honey eyes shining with pride as he turned back to his food acting like nothing had just happened.

"Blaise!" He snickered.

"I have to go, see you in class, love." I sent both Pansy and Blaise death stares, as I stood up as well.

"Where are yo-" They both sent me confused looks, their words in sink as I wiped my mouth with my paper napkin trying my best not to smudge the shiny gloss I'd just fixed moments ago.

"Going to make sure my Fiancé doesn't kill Ron Weasley."

-

"You kissed her?" It'd taken me less than a minute to find the two, students already beginning to gather around them as they yelled at one another.

"She kissed me back, you git! Why don't you ask her for once instead of picking a fight over something so harmless!" My eyes went wide, Draco almost sensing me as he turned around looking my body up and down.

"Is that true?" I swallowed, slowly nodding my head and watching as Ron grinned.

"So, Eliza-" I sighed, cringing as I knew what I had to say. He wasn't pure blood, and I didn't have feeling for him... at all.

"I'm engaged," Draco smirked.

"Come on, love." I froze, Ron's heart looking broken as beach blonde barbie just pulled me away. I'm sorry was all I could mouth before I was fully pulled away.

-

It was about nine thirty, curfew coming up soon. Although, I didn't care. I was currently sprawled across Draco's singleton prefect bed in his dormitory living life flawlessly. "Fuck, can you do something other than just lying there and being useless?" I giggled.

"Your rooms cold." He came closer to me. sitting himself on the edge of the bed and just staring down at me.

"That's how I like it." I nodded, looking away and exploring the room a bit more with my eyes.

"It's decorated much like the manor..." He breathed out.

"Okay?" I bit my lip. "Stop fuc-" Here I was again, this time in Draco's dormitory. Yet, I was still helplessly pinned underneath the mesmerizing blonde. My breathing patterns quickly became unrecognizable, as Draco's hands went to my face and cupped the soft baby like skin. "Beautiful." I heard him mumble, before his lips met my neck.

My toes curled at the feeling, as my head rolled back. This gave him more access, quickly finding my sweet spot. "You're so beautiful." I couldn't help but blush as he spoke with perfect eye contact, his words feeling a lot better then if someone else were to of said them. "Wanna do homework?" I paused, sitting up about half way on my elbows.

"Why do you always stop?" He smirked, dropping his book and getting on top of me again.

"Did you want me to continue, love?" My breathing hitched again, as he didn't say anything more but began to trail down my body with his hands. They were freezing, flowing up and down my body aimlessly. "You wanted this?" His fingers stopped at my heat, my eyes practically begging. I'd somehow lost myself and I didn't even realize. "I'll show you what a certain Weasley wishes he could do to you..."

-

A/n
this is all over the place but what's new lol🙄