035

"potter"

"Can you cover yourself some?" I smirked.

"Am I bothering you or something?" He shifted, his gaze falling to my spilling cleavage.

"Very much, actually." I rolled my eyes, grabbing my coat and any other extra things I'd need. "Where are you going?"

"Everyone's coming back today." The boy just nodded, but slammed his hand against the door before I could open it.

"Button these," I shook my head, letting out a soft moan as he pushed me against the door. "Fine, I'll do it for you then, you useless slut." And so he did. His cold overfilled metal hands ran up my center, starting from the top to the near middle and buttoning my top as if it was some kind of sports game. "Better." I rolled my eyes.

"By-" His lips met mine, his hand slipping to my throat as he kissed me.

"Bye, Young." I rolled my eyes, tying my coat then slamming the door.

-

"So..?" I fell on my bed, smiling up at the ceiling as I ran my grandmothers locket through my fingers.

"So, what?" I finally turned to Pansy, her face staring at me blankly.

"You guys were here all alone for a week?" I blushed, looking into my lap and fiddling with my fingers. "Oh my god, E! You're such a slut!" I flinched at her words, not enough for her to notice though. It felt weird when somebody other than Draco called me one of those degrading name's. I knew P was only kidding, but it still felt odd.

"We didn't actually shag or anything..." I started putting my clothes away, mainly in the hamper since I had come here to unpack and grab some clothes later on the day we arrived.

"You clearly did something," I gave her a weird look. "Don't bullshit me, El." I giggled, putting my last sweater into the wicker bin as I turned to her.

"I told you P, we didn't shag." I smirked, her face going white. "I'm going to get a coffee, do you want one?" She slowly nodded, getting up to unpack her bag as well.

-

"Young?" I snapped my head around, knowing exactly who had called out my name and resenting him for even speaking the words.

"Potter." My reply was quick and dry, much like quick oats were with nothing on them.

"How've you been?" I rolled my eyes, turning to him with a bland short glance.

"Good, you?" He smiled.

"Very good! Really stressed, too." I just nodded, staring at the barista for help to which she hurried up and handed me my coffee.

"Here you go, Misses Young!" I smiled, telling both Harry and the young woman goodbye.

-

"You'll never guess who I just ran into." Pansy turned, clearly hiding something or someone under her bed.

"Wh-" She tried to fake conversation, but I was quick to cut her off.

"You can come out now, Blaise." Pansy's cheeks flushed red, Blaise struggling to roll out from the small place.

"Hell," he huffed, sending Pansy a deathly glare. "She forced me under there, you know that?" I giggled, just shaking my head.

"Anyways, I ran into Potter of all people at the cafe." Blaise scoffed, as he pulled himself onto the silk covered bed.

"What'd he want?" I rolled my eyes too, setting my coat and bag on the hook as I plopped down next to the pair.

"I think he wanted me to know he was stressed out for some reason." I shrugged, still unsure of why he'd tell me that. It's not like he knew what we were doing... or did he? Did he want me to say I was stressed too..? Was Harry Potter trying to manipulate me?

"Don't think too hard into it, he's not as bright as he appears to be." Blaise cackled at Pansy's words, pulling her into a tight embrace and smothering her in little kisses. As much as I wanted to believe him I'm afraid I can't. He's Harry Potter for fucks sake.

-

A/n
how's your day going or how was it?