010

"don't"

"Your eyes have gotten much darker." Crabbe had been bothering me since early this morning, so it was no surprise that he was still getting on me about absolutely nothing.

"They're hazel you dumbass." I scoffed, going back to my paper and shaking my pen as I'd realized it'd began to run out of ink.

"Okay?" Was all he said in reply, clearly confused by what the color hazel was or what it meant. I just rolled my eyes, answering in a more suitable way for the childlike teen to understand.

"They change colors yo-" My voice caught in my throat when Blaise plopped down next to me, he hand snatching my own as peered down at my ring. I gulped.

"Is that an engagement ring?" Blaise started in as well, a smirk tickling his lips as I just sighed. He'd felt the need to be in on every conversation lately, acting like quite an attention whore if i'm being truthfully honest.

"Annoy someone else... and that goes for all of you." I sent then each a glare, my eyes stronger when I looked in Blaises general direction. I could see Draco's eyes pondering at us from down the table, as his eyes flicked from our friend group to his book.

"But you're more fun to annoy than anybody else..." Blaise walked his fingers up my arm, as he scooted closer to me. I watched as Draco just squeezed his book, his fingers turning a painful white before he stormed over to us.

"For fucks sake, leave her alone." He then pulled me up from my seat, and out of the eatery. "Why were you letting them walk all over you? You never do that." I shrugged, not even sure why myself. "Don't do that shit again." Was all he said before leaving me alone in the small storage closet that he'd shoved me into without my realization. I just groaned, wanting the day to be over with even though it'd barley even started.

-

It was now dinner, Thanksgiving being the buzz of the table. I couldn't believe it was already November, as it felt like it was just September yesterday. "What are your plans, E?" Blaise mimicked Pansy, but quickly stopped when Draco sent him a look.

"I don't sound like that!" Pansy's face grew hate filled, as she always hated being made fun of or made a joke of.

"No I didn't me-" I cut Blaise off, acting as if he wasn't the one who had just asked me the question.

"Well, P..." I started pulling my new ring up and down my finger, it clearly catching Draco's eye as he began watching me with an intense stare. "I'm sure we'll just go to the Malfoy's like every other year." I answered simply, watch as the brunette shook her head, trying her best not laugh as her lips parted.

"You never fail to amaze me, Elizabeth Young." I flipped her off, causing the entire table to laugh. Pansy Parkinson and her sarcasm.

-

A/n
It's a short one, but I wanted to post something real quick. I think the next chapter will be Thanksgiving? Idk how quick I wanna move the book so we'll see👀 PSA** I know that they don't celebrate thanksgiving in England!