024

"no"

"Elizabeth, what the hell is that?" My mother scoffed, slapping her fur coat off and throwing it at the small house elf.

"A dress, mother." I bit down on the inside of my cheek, sitting on the opposite side of the table. I watched as Adrian slowly followed, Astoria and Draco walking into the room arm in arm grinning at one another.

"What are they a couple now?" Adrian chuckled, as I watched Narcissa look down and Draco scowl.

"Shove off, Pucey." I could hear the anger in his voice from the other side of the room, Lucius giving him a sign to calm down, but he just ignored him. "Are you and Young a couple, Pucey?" I sighed, quickly fixing my dress before I stood up.

"Draco, come on let's talk." I rose my brows at him, tugging at his arm to follow, but he pushed me off.

"I just wanted to know. You were so concerned about Astoria and I, so why can't I be concerned about you and pissy pants here?" I thought for a second, honestly questioning if I should just answer him and play into the game or stop it all so we could just be civil. That's until I looked at my mother. She signaled for us to leave, so that's what I tried to do. For once in my life I was taking her advice. Yet, he wasn't going to let me.

"Draco, come along." He pushed me away once again, crossing his arms one over the other like a child.

"No." I bit my lip.

"No?" He smirked.

"No." I lent my head back, pulling at my hair as I paced the floor.

"Draco, let's leave everyone and go ta-" His smirk grew.

"Why can't we talk here?" I could see Astoria trying to hide her laughs, so much so that I began to feel sick.

"That's rude, dear." I started to run out of ideas, so I mimicked my overly manipulative mother... in a way I knew only he'd understand, well in a way he'd only choose to acknowledge. He chuckled, but it quickly faded.

"Just say what you need to say." Everyone was watching intently, my heart beginning to race as I grew frustrated. I didn't have enough patience to deal with his shit right now, especially when she was the reason for all of this shit... She'd turned into his own personal gaslighting system.

"Draco, i'm not playing your little game's right now." I stepped closer to him, but he just grabbed my wrists. I was trapped, standing there like a fool, standing just how he wanted me too. "Come upstairs and we can ta-" His lips hit mine, gasps escaping the other's mouths as we kissed. Except, unlike any other time I just... pulled away. It wasn't right, this wasn't right. He was still in the headspace of his delusional game's and it wasn't right.

When I pulled away my hand harshly slapped him across the face, causing me to quickly flee  the scene, packing my things and apparating to the only place I could think to go... Pansy Parkinson's.

-

A/n
bro why'd no one tell me criminal minds was so good wtf😻😻😻 spencer reid marriage pls🧎🏼‍♀️🧎🏼‍♀️