015

"leave her"

I grinned, excited about the gifts that I'd found. I got one for everyone, well everyone except... him. I sighed at the realization, deciding to find a bakery and get some kind of snack to help clear my mind and start fresh.

"Hello ma'am, r Bil-" A tall brunette boy stood before me, his eyes dropping like the fine glass china he'd let go of that was now sitting on the floor shattered. I couldn't help but to giggle, as I watched a light blush flow through his already rosy pink cheeks. "I'm, Billy." He smiled at me, bending down to grab the small pieces before a short woman came over winking at him doing the cleaning for him.
"So what can I-"

"Leave her," I turned at the sound of his voice, groaning as I'd just wanted to get a boring cup of coffee and a little french type of pastry. I stared at him for a moment, attempting sad eyes but he just stared back at me unamused. "Come along." His face was strong and stern, much like the hand he held out for me to grab. I gave him the eyes again, before finally obliging realizing how unimpressed he looked at my doing. "Good girl." He then kissed my head, sending the rather tall brunette a cold stare, then pulling me out of the shop.

"You're such an ass." I immediately pulled away from him once we got outside, beginning to storm away until he quickly caught up.

"He's not pure blood anyway." I bit my lip, thinking of the best way to carry on.

"Draco, he was just being nice. You should try it sometime." I breathed the last part out, my voice barely even audible. I could feel Dracos stares, so I looked over to see how his eyes had gone dull and unsure before they finally rolled to the back of his head.

"Ma'am." I turned, seeing as he had stopped some random girl. She vastly blushed, as I watched him grin. He kissed her hand, and she awed. Its like he'd put her under some kind of love spell. Hell, maybe he had.

"Leave him." I gave the girl sorry eyes before pulling him away, not getting too far as he pulled me down an alley way. "What the fuck was tha-" His lips. Colder than ice, slow like a slug. He laced his finger with mine, slowly dragging them up the wall. His right hand made its way up my arm and to my neck, his touch so irresistible it was like a drug and I was the addict simply begging for more and more.

"You were being a good little whore for awhile, so why don't you stay that way and stop testing me because we both know you're just a jealous little slut whose in love with me in the end." He then scoffed, kicking a rock before he sloped away. After a minute or two I followed his actions, walking the opposite way to see a tall redheaded boy.

"Fred?" A large grin spread across my face, the realization of my best friend being here making me gleam brighter than any light you've ever seen.

"Ellie?" He teased me with the nickname, picking me up and spinning me around like they do in those naff little American holiday movies. "How've you been little one?" I grinned, now seeing a double stand right before me.

"She's been swell... goodbye blood traitors." I pulled away, completely removing Draco from my thoughts and focusing solely on the twins. "You'll regret that," he whispered in my ear, his words howling through my body like a gust of wind on a storming winter night. "Stupid, slut."

-

A/n
another shortish chapter🤺 look i'm sorry but i've been busy🙄✋🏼 i'm gonna kinda edit this then come back later and fix it fully lol ilygsm and thank you for all the reads/nice comments !! it really makes my day when i see your feedback and enjoyment of my work(: