023

"astoria"

It was finally christmas morning. I had put on my robe, marching down the steps proudly. I immediately saw Adrian sitting at the kitchen counter, his face busted in with a purple color surrounding his eyes. "Morning." I grinned, but it was quickly thrown off of my face when she replied.

"Morning" Why the fuck is she here?

"Astoria?" I bit my lip, and she grinned.

"Elizabeth..." Her tone was petty, clearly playing nice for some alternative reason.

"Morning, darli- Astoria?" Draco had wrapped his arms around me, but quickly pulled them away when he saw the sight of her. I sighed.

"Well, Happy Christmas to you all." I made my way to the coffee area, a rather kind house elf making me a cup without me even asking.

"Here, Miss." I smiled.

"Thank you, Benny." I then turned, only to see Astoria's hand over Draco's. My teeth gritted, so much that I'd decided to do the same. You can't play the devil's game with the devil herself... now can you?

"Happy Chris- Oh, dear.." Narcissa's voice sounded broken as she entered the room, her left hand practically flying to cover her face.

"Oh, dear indeed.." Lucius continued on her sad eyes, pulling his wife out of the room and to the dinning area.

"What was that about?" I pulled Draco away, trying my best to hear what the two were saying.

"How am I supposed to know?" He scoffed, trying to go back in the kitchen, but I didn't let him.

"In love with deadgrass are you?" He chuckled.

"Jealous, are you?" He ran his hands down my arms, my body tingling when he got to my forearms.

"Don't." I mumbled, but his lips only folded into an evil smirk.

"Don't, what?" And then he walked away...

-

A/n
tbh i'm too lazy and too invested in american horror story to write rn🙄✋🏼 so here's this short ass chapter mwa😻 also, yes ik the devil thing was cringy or whatever🤶🏼 wanted to kms writing that deadass😘