016

"pissy?"

I'd gotten back to the room rather late, Draco pacing the floor as I entered. "Fuck." I heard him mumbling to himself, his face immediately going blank when he saw me.

"Hey-" He grabbed me, throwing me over his shoulder and walking us straight into the bathroom. My eyes went wide, seeing as he turned on the water. "Dra-"

"Clean yourself, you smell of weasels." I gave him a look, but he just glared.

"Fine, get out." He stood still, just looking me up and down. "Get the fuck out!" He smirked, pushing me in the shower and up against the wall. My clothes began to drench, as his hair ran down his face.

"Don't speak to me like that you manky little slut." His hand brushed my cheek, before slowly pulling away and slapping the soft skin. My mouth went agape, but he just chuckled. "Clean up, whore."

-

I slept horribly, as I was so worried about staying away from Draco that I barely got any. Today we'd be making our way back to Hogwarts, it now being the first of December.
"Get up," I sighed, watching as Draco rolled over groaning. He clung onto me, as I just continued to try and shove him away. "Piss off, ferret boy." He quickly opened his eyes at my words, an evil smirk filling his lips as he looked at my own.

"Pissy?" I scoffed.

"You fucking hit me, piss off." He grinned.

"I didn't do it in a hateful way, Young." His words stuck, sliding through my mind like a fresh pair of skates.

"Then in what way would it be? Sexual?" His cheeks went red, as he looked down at the sheets quickly clearing his throat.

"Anger... of course." His words were rushed, a sudden urgency in his voice as he spoke. I just brushed it off though, gathering the rest of our things so that we could separate already.

-

"That's a rather short dress," my mother spoke in a cocky tone, Draco's eyes narrowing as she continued on. "You know, dressing like a slut attracts-" Draco gave her a signal to stop, my gruesome mum oddly obliging and doing as he said and leaving me alone. If only she listened to me like that.

"Well, I guess this is where we part ways." Narcissa sent me a soft loving look, the tension in the room fading away as she pulled Draco and I into a tight embrace. "I love you both so much." I smiled at her words. I always miss her the most. Definitely more than I have my own mother.

-

"You fucking kissed him?" Pansy's overbearing lavender perfume filled me up, as I hadn't seen her in nearly two weeks due to my little get away with the Malfoy's.

"Yes..." I walked away from the brunette, trying to put my things away as she just stood there staring at me.

"Well, do you like him?" I looked up, sending her a confused look.

"I don't know." Her face dropped.

"How don't you kno-" I cut her off.

"He hit me!" She immediately paused at my words, her face falling into shock
mixed with disbelief as she plopped down on my bed.

"What do you mean, he 'hit you?'" She did air quotations, awful faces playing as she did them. She then pulled down to where she'd been sitting on the bed, pulling me to the edge and just staring into my now turned soft eyes.

"Well, I'd been socializing with the twins..." she scoffed, trying her best to not hate the two for a second. "Draco had seen us together, then whispered how much I'd 'regret that later.' Of course I didn't think much of it since it was Draco, but once I got back to the room he forced me into the shower because I 'smelled of weasels,' then he hit me because I was being bitchy."

I left out the part where Draco had called me a slut, still unsure of how I felt about it personally. I got an odd sensation of butterflies when he called me a 'good girl' sometimes even a 'whore' I couldn't tell Pansy that though, she'd think I was mad. I am mad... why'd I like being called such horrible and degrading name's?

I shook my head, standing up from the bed. "I'm going for a walk, maybe we can talk about it again sometime later, P." She just nodded, probably feeling bad about what had happened. Pansy has always cared for me very much, constantly having my back.

"Always."

-

A/n
hey baes😻 it's christmas eve eve !!🎅🏼🤶🏼🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎅🏼🎅🏼🎅🏼🎅🏼🎅🏼🤶🏼🤶🏼🤶🏼🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎅🏼🎅🏼🎅🏼🎅🏼🤶🏼🤶🏼🎄🤶🏼🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎅🏼🎅🏼🎅🏼🎅🏼🎅🏼🎅🏼🎄🎄