007

"if you wanna act like a slut-"

My weekend was a total bust, as it had flown by and was once again Monday morning. I hated Monday's, possibly a bit more than I hated Sunday's. I had defense against the arts this at the crack of dawn, absolutely dreading the class since I'd have to face him. He was my partner and there was no moves left... I'd have to finish the game fair and square.

"Merlin," Blaise practically yelled out as I stepped into class, his eyes scanning up and down my body like an overprotective father would, then landing behind me as he devilishly grinned. "Control your fiancé, will you, Malf-"

"Enough." Draco threw his books down on the table, grabbing me by my wrist and setting me down on my wooden chair. I winced at the feeling of the stiff wood against my close to bare legs, as he looked me dead in the eyes. "What the fuck are you-" I huffed.

"I'm wearing clothes, now let's start the less-" Second's later I felt his hand on my thigh, the feeling sending butterflies up and down my legs. I tried to pull it off, but his fingers only glided farther up my leg as his metal rings tickled the almost bare skin. His touch was powerful, the lingering of his fingers so thick it went to my throat and caused me to choke up on my words.

"If you wanna act like a slut," he brought his right hand to my face, as his left remained way too high for my liking. "Then I'll treat you like one." His thumb trailed down my mouth with his last words, as Snape cleared his throat grabbing not only ours but all the other student's that'd been watching our little fights attention too.

"Well today we'll be working on Amortentia yet again-" My teeth gritted at his words, the potion always frustrating me. "If anyone has any further questions just let me know.."

-

"Ah, perfect." Draco grinned as he had finally finished preparing his colorful substance, his attention turning to mine and staring blankly at the bowl. He scratched the back of his head obviously confused, as I'd just been sitting there staring at the boiling pot completely finished and unamused. I wanted to pass, but in all honesty I couldn't bare to take a single sniff from the overflowing cauldron.

"Did you smell yours?" My head snapped to his, as I quickly shook my head no. He sighed. "Why not?" His eyebrows furrowed, as an odd smirk played on his lips. "Scared you got Potter?" He chuckled as he continued to boost his overfilled ego, but I only sighed.

"Something like that..." his eyes lost their dark color for a second, falling to a light blue color as he stared deep into my own.

"Together?" I chewed on my lip for a minute, pondering his request before I finally nodded in agreement. "1, 2- an expensive vanilla scented perfume, silks, and a bit of spice..." he looked up at me in denial, as I went to smell my own. Mint, apple, and slight citrus. I just shook my head, pushing the small cauldron away from me as I slowly stood up. I could see Hermione Granger staring at me from the corner of my eye, Blaise glaring the known mud blood down as she did so. She finally looked away, but a paper bird began flying my way. Before I could grab it, he had snatched it.

Tell him what yours smelt like, you won't regret it.
-Hermione G.

Draco's eyes furrowed at the letter, before quickly dropping it on the table and gathering his things. "Where are you going?" His eyes narrowed, as he looked between Hermione and I.

"To kill, Potter." He sent me devilish eyes, causing me to grab the letter and smack my forehead in embarrassment. He had thought my potion smelt like Harry, and I didn't deny it. Shit.

"Potter!" I ran out of class and down the hall, watching as Draco strutted a bit ahead of me and threw his robes off in an odd sense of
urgency.

"Malfoy?" Harry's voice beamed through my head, as Draco shoved him into the wall.

"What'd your Amortentia smell like?" Harry just chuckled, as Draco began to grow even more impatient. "I asked-"

"I heard you, Malfoy!" Draco's grip loosened around Harry, as the geeky boy fixed his freshly fogged glasses. "I smelt treacle tart, the woody scent of a broomstick handle, and something flowery." Draco then set him down, obviously embarrassed from his small doing.

"Well... fuck you, Potter." I couldn't help but giggle at his weak come back, as he almost immediately made eye contact with me then pulled me into an empty class room mumbling a silencing spell. "What'd yours smell like, Young?" His eyes were fiery as he spoke, practically begging for me to share. Instead? I just shook my head.

"It doesn't matter, drop it." I could almost see the smoke leave his ears as I replied, watching as he stormed out of the room knowing that I wouldn't tell him. I didn't want him to know, not yet at least...

-

"What's Draco being pissy about?" Pansy stormed into our dorm annoyed, as I'd just been staring out the window admiring the rain. I sighed.

"I won't tell him what my Amortentia smells like." Pansy grinned.

"It's still-" I turned, just giving her a look which caused her to quickly shut her mouth. "E, maybe take this as a sign. You two are engaged, maybe test the wate-"

"No, P. What if it ruins things?" My lip slightly quivered, as the thought genuinely scared me. Malfoy could be a dick, but I could never lose him... not now. My eyes then began to leak, as tears dropped from my cheeks. Pansy's face had grown sad, as she pulled me into a warm and tight hug.

"It's okay, E." I weakly smiled at her, as I let it all out. I wasn't numb for once, and it felt fucking amazing.

-

A/n
Genuinely numb check😻🔫  Yes I hate it here😃🙏🏼