031

"perfect"

The holidays were approaching, although it felt as if they'd just past. We were at the Malfoy Manor for Christmas this year, but it wasn't as magical as the other's. There was no snow, no decorations, only an embarrassment of a tree. Everyone was in a grump of a mood, no one cheery like the year before. My father was turning into not only a rubbish soul, but a depressed one as well. No cheap naff woman he'd met could replace my mother... my awful, awful mother.

-

"Did I drive you away..." I was singing to myself in the shower, quite content until I heard the door knob twist.

"Quite the opposite, actually." I jumped, as I'd been alone in the bathroom singing along to one of my favorite song's from my secret muggle device. Or so I thought I was alone...

"Damn it, Draco." I covered myself, as the glass shower door hadn't even began to fog yet.

"Nothing I haven't seen before..." I rolled my eyes, reaching for the bar of soap.

"Blah, blah, blah. That's all I hear." I sent him a glare, but he sent a small grin in return tugging at his top. "What're you doing?" He put his finger to his lips, signaling for me to hush. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes, watching as his pants fell to the floor. I looked away embarrassed, but he just smirked. "Draco," the now nude boy had stepped into the shower with me, his boney bruised up figure standing right above me as I held my head under the waterfall. "What the fuck is that?" I quickly grabbed his forearm, as he just as quickly tried to pull it away. "You got one?" I bit down on my lip, the shower streaming down my back as we stood in a cold silence.

"The glass is fogged..." I chuckled, brushing over the freshly inked area and turning my back to the now less of a stick figure boy. "Don't turn your back to me." In a matter of seconds I'd been spun around with a shower head to my neck and pushed into the marble tiled wall.

"I'm trying to get a shower, you whore." I scoffed, pulling away and placing the head in it's original spot.

"Okay?" I turned, seeing as Draco shivered in the brisk air.

"You can go in the water you know-" He smirked.

"I'd rather go in something else... someone else." I gasped, as he picked me up by the thighs and slung my thin legs around his bare suddenly ab filled waist. "Is that okay?" I was under his superficial gaze. The one I'd thought about oh so often, the one I hated to end.

"Perfect..." he grinned, brushing over my face with his silver cluttered up hands.

"The necklace looks better on you, you know that?" I nodded, feeling as he began to grow in size right under me. "It hits right below your collarbone," he ran his fingers over the soft skin like a ghost, his cool hands burning on my skin. "Close to your chest..." He began fondling my breasts, his hard on teasing me at my entrance.

"Dinner!" Draco sighed, slight whimpers leaving my lips causing him to smirk.

"Later, doll... I promise."

-

A/n
the next chapters gonna have some tea😁🍷 voldys... arrival ¿ 👁👅👁 guest appearance😩😩😩🕺🏼🕺🏼🕺🏼