020

"matching rings"

Draco began to kiss down my legs, his cold metal filled hands trailing along them the entire way. I watched as he pulled off my knickers with his teeth, his tongue instantly met with my heat.

He started slow, but quickly sped up. The feeling was unreal, unlike any I'd ever had before. He was much better than Adrian, the thought causing me to wonder how many other girls he'd done this to. "Thinking about something more, you slut?" He hit my thigh, causing me groan.

"No." I struggled to get my words out, but I couldn't bare to stutter. He then slipped a finger inside of me, my hand shooting up to my mouth as my head lent back.

"Show me your fucking face. I wanna see you struggle. I wanna see you become a moaning mess all because of me." He threw my hands over my head, my lip going in between my teeth instead. My hands slowly gripping the sheets like I was hanging on for dear life.

I was getting close, my hands grabbing at his hair. He could tell, quickly picking up his pace. "Don't cum." I whimpered, trying my best to compose myself.

"W-hy" I was a mess. Moan after moan escaping my lips.

"Don't." My legs had begun to shake, the knot in my stomach unbearable.

"Please, Draco." I whined, but he just smirked. I didn't even care about how pathetic I sounded right now, all I could think about was letting go.

"Don't," tears threatened my eyes, till there was a knock. "I guess you won't after all..." His smirk widened, as he pulled away completely, making his way to the door.

"Delivery for... Malfoy, Draco Malfoy?" I sat up, rushing to put my clothing back on only to see Draco walk into the room with less of it.

"I got you a gift," he swallowed, taking in my now fully clothed body. "Here." He handed me the box, as I gave him an unsure look. "For fucks sake," he took the small thing out my hands, tearing through the thick packaging tape like a thin sheet of paper. "Here." He handed me an even smaller gift box, it revealing two cartier love rings. I grinned.

"Matching rings?" His cheeks brightened causing him to look away.

"I figured it'd be nice to have something that wasn't... you know, forced." I nodded, handing him the slightly larger one, then placing mine on my ring finger.

"They're pretty." I spoke just above a whisper, Draco grinning.

"Do you like it?" I couldn't help but smile as I observed the ring.

"I love it." He smiled back, sitting down next to me and just pulling me into his arms. Normally I'd fight it, but right now... it felt- right.

-

A/n
cute and wholesome🏚