036

"i can't lose you"

It was a regular freezing cold January day, the hall's beaming with silence as I'd been late to mealtime today. I wondered where Draco had been, since I hadn't seen him since our button exchange. He'd been up my ass the past few days, (not literally) but in a way where he was always concerned of all my whereabouts. I didn't mind it though, finding it somehow... kind.

"Where's Draco?" I walked into the eatery with an odd feeling, a weird pain in my chest irrupting from within.

"He just left actually, Potter running shortly behind him." My eyes widened. My gut had been right...

"Fuck." I spoke just above a whisper, dropping all my shit on the table then running out the door. My ankles burned as I of course decided to wear heals today, but I didn't care. He was in trouble, and I needed to save him. "Draco!" After awhile my screams had turned into cries for help, as I'd wanted nothing more than to just find the vile blonde and call it a day.

I felt helpless, but then I heard glass shatter. My heart raced as spells bounced off the wall, the noise coming from one of the bathrooms around the corner.

I walked in, my wand clutched to my chest. "Sectumsempra!" My lips parted, my hidden figure becoming no longer hidden as the words rolled off his tongue.

"No! Damn it, Harry!" I pushed the broken up boy aside, dropping to my knees and crying into Draco's chest as he lied there in pain.

"I'll take it from here..." Snape tried to shove me off to the side, but Draco grabbed my hand.

"The girl stays," Snape was stunned, but just nodded in agreement and got to work. "I- I love you, Young." Sobs left me, my breathing patterns becoming unreadable. "Breath, darling." His bruised hand was met with my cheek, Snapes eyes spilling with sympathy.

"You should be swelled, but overall... well." Draco clutched onto his stomach, mouthing the words 'thank you' to the heavily caped man as we watched him walk out in silence.

"Darling, I'm okay." He finally sat up, groaning as the bathroom only continued to flood all around us.

"The blood- I- I can't lose you." I fell into his arms, his hands snaking around my back.

"I can't lose you either..."

-

A/n
okay this is like short but it's traumatic y'all🙄