011

"kiss me"

It was nearly Thanksgiving, and it'd already began to snow. I smiled at the wet substance forming outside, as I grabbed my coat running out. A smile filled me whole, as the cold air hit my nearly olive skin and the breeze slowly overtook me. I spun around like a child, letting the soft powder cover me almost completely. "Having fun, Bethy?"

I stopped at the sound of his voice, turning around just like they do in slow motion action movies. "Are you?" I teased him, stepping closer with a pile of snow hidden in my left hand. His eyebrows only rose, as he crossed his arms.

"Don't play that game," he began to pace around me, the feeling giving me an odd chill. "You know who'll win, slut." I shuddered at the name, as he just smirked before walking back inside.

"I hate you" I spoke to myself, storming in quickly behind him.

"You need to grow up, Elizabeth." My mother practically barked at me before I even had a chance to take off my boots, her literal growls causing a groan to escape my lips.

"She's right, darling." My father continued her words, my blood beginning to boil.

"Yeah, they're right, Elizabeth." My head snapped up to him, as my eyes ran down his thin frame. I'd usually say something, but I only grunted. My parent's chuckled as I'd began to walk away; I felt free, yet very defeated with my doing.

-

"What are you doing?" I huffed at the sound of his voice, watching as he picked up a snow globe that'd been placed on the wooden dresser in my room.

"Draco." I snapped at him, watching as he tried to hide his anger. He'd been oddly angry since we've gotten here, to the Malfoy manor that is. I have no idea what his problem is or was, but something clearly wasn't right.

"Draco, what?" His veins practically popped, as his hands tightened around the delicate little globe.

"Nothing." I tried to hide my smile as I stood up, making my way to the window till I felt a strong force grab me back.

"El," I bit my lip, his eyes trailing to them and simply staring. "Stop doing that..." His voice had now softened, his gaze now more sensual than ever before.

"Why?" I then bit on the soft flesh a tad bit harder, my eyes turning innocent as I looked into his.

"Fuck you, El." I felt him inch closer to me, as he threw my hands over my head, leaving his lips to be hovering over my own. "Bethy." I could see the lust in his eyes, as his timid lips faded into a loving smile.

"Kiss me." I didn't know why, but the words left my mouth. I watched as a smirk quickly filled his own, but that didn't stop him from doing what I had asked... I gasped as he shoved my hips into the wall, the brick almost as cold as ice. His thumb trailed down my lips, till he finally pressed his onto mine. It wasn't soft like any others I'd kissed before... but it was rough; dominant. I tried to follow along, but he only left room for leading.

His tongue explored my mouth, my body arching into his like he was some kind of magnet. We were so close it was like we were glue... super glue. Then he pulled away...

-

A/n
Hi guyyyyysssss!! Ik this kinda sucks, but I wanted to add some Spice also i'm gonna edit this later bc it's like 1am or some lol- but i'm on holiday break now !!