030

"i knew you loved me"

"Drac- Draco!" I mumbled into the boy's jacket, as he'd just pulled me up from bed and out the door. "Where are we going?" He didn't speak a word, just cheekily smiling.

"To get away from all m- our problems." I slowly nodded, following close behind as he led us to the spot by the black lake.

"Timmy the tree..." his cheeks went red, clearly embarrassed that I'd remembered such a silly yet pure childhood memory. He then pulled me down to the floor, positioning himself against the tree and pulling me onto his lap.

"I love you, Bethy... only you." He played with my fingers, his actions showing that he was in one of his gazes. Draco got weird bursts of kindness like this ever since we were young. They'd come and go, yet I always cherished them like it'd be the last time I'd experience them.

"I know you do, love." I bit down on my lip, feeling as his finger ran up it pulling my head back.

"Say it back." I smirked.

"Say what?" He bit the inside of his cheek, clearly growing annoyed that he hadn't gotten his way.

"Bethy, please?" I let my face fall innocent, acting as if I had no idea what he'd been talking about. Except.. I knew exactly what he'd been on about. "For fucks sake," he stood up, looking at me in disbelief. "Do you not love me anymore?" His under eye bags had become more prominent with rage, as his cut up fingers dragged through his hair.

"Draco, I was just fucking with you-" his head snapped around, leaving our faces centimeters apart.

"You are so shit, Young." I giggled, as he grabbed my face with two hands pulling me to his lips. He forced his tongue through my teeth, french kissing me like we were in the middle of France.

"That's why you love me, and I love you too." I spoke between kisses, my words muffling as he bit down on my bottom lip.

"I know you do, love." I rolled my eyes as he mimicked me, just taking in his beauty as I ran my fingers through his hair. He really was so pretty.

-

"I knew you loved me, Young." Draco snickered, as we were slowly making our way back to the dormitories.

"I'd hope so since I literally ju-" His smirk grew larger, his body slowing down next to me as he walked causing me to pause.

"Shut the fuck up, you whore." He then pinned me against the wall in the overly empty corridor, the sun poking through the clouds as his lips brushed up against mine. "You love it when I call you names..." I blushed, trying my best to hide it with a little grin. "You do, you can admit it, darling." He whispered in my ear, the skin stinging when he pulled away. His breath stayed, breezing up and down my skin.
"We have class, but I do have something to tell you... later." I bit down on my lip, just nodding up at the boy before I turned to walk away.
"Later, slut." I shook my head as I walked away, instead of being angry I was flustered.

-

A/n
bro this elias guy istg🙄✋🏼 i really just wanna be broken again istg😩😁👊🏼💋💋👕 setting myself up for failure- anyway we'll see how it goes tho idk👩🏼‍🍳💋⚠️⚠️⚠️