f o u r t y - t h r e e

"shut the fuck up"

It was now July third, only three days since Dumblrdore's death. Well, if that's what you'd like to call it... Anyway, we'd been apparating around for the past day or so, now finding ourselves at the Weasley's door step as I'd practically begged to tell them goodbye.

"I still don't get why you care for them" Draco scoffed, his doing causing me to roll my eyes as I watched him cross his arm's like a toddler. "Elizabeth?" Mrs. Weasley opened the door, my heart sinking as I fell into her arms. "What's wrong dear?" She rubbed the back of my head, as I watched Draco eye the woman, Pansy and Blaise awkwardly fake smiling at her.

"Ignore them; I wish to see the twins?" She seemed taken back, as my voice had sounded just as urgent as it truly was. "Of course" she shook her head, as I lent in for another hug. "They're upstairs with-" She quieted herself, looking back and forth between Draco and I. "Well, you'll see." I nodded, hearing as Mrs. Weasley offered the rest to come inside for biscuits and tea.

"Hell, you brought them here?" Ron was pacing the floor, Ginny calming Harry and Hermione. "Damn it El," Ron slammed his fist into the desk, Fred running in in an instant. "What the hell wa- little one." My face and posture softened at the sound of his voice, the nickname comforting my soul. Everyone else blurred out, Fred being the only thing on my mind. "Fredrick" he smirked, grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs.

"I've missed you" the redhead smiled, but it quickly faded as a certain blonde bursted in. "We need to leave" "Just on-" "I said we need to leave" my eyes saddened, as his were filled with anger and honest freight.

"Fuck, we've been walking for hour's. Will one of you just tell me whe-" Draco stopped, fists forming in his hands as he punched a tree. His hands bled, as leaves fell. "Stop asking so many questions" I breathed out, my breath warm like the mid summer air. "Maybe if you told me something," I backed Draco into the tree he'd just hit, picking up his chin as I inched closer.

"Then I wouldn't have to ask 'so many questions'" his teeth tugged on his lip, the blood running straight from his knuckles to the ground. "We're going to the bank so we can cash out our large some of galleons that Blaise conveniently got while you were making your little love stop at the Weasel's. So, why don't you just shut the fuck up and put one foot in front of the other till we arrive... home." I swallowed, backing away with my head held low waiting for the four to begin our journey the way they were before I apparently 'interfered.'

"He loves you, you know?" I stayed silent, Pansy's words nagging at me as his dragged through my mind. "Just shut the fuck up," I swallowed, the words replaying through my mind like the replay button on a cd player.

"Pansy, where's 'home.'" She stopped, her lips rubbing together as she tapped her foot.

"Only a bit further E"

-

A/n
happy sunday🥰