02.

❝❀ : 02.moon light pack

━━━━━━━

The Moon Light pack, also popularly known as the most beautiful and gorgeous werewolfs. The second most powerful pack, leading by a women alpha.

Kim Madeline, the alpha of the leading pack.Kim Madeline, the alpha of the leading pack. 
━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━

Kim Taehyung had always loved capital Landbel with it's cooperative, cooing city town. It was a place where he felt love. He was born in Bubernple large town, known for its universities, but they moved out with his family in the capita Landbel, where were currently the most powerful packs. Their continent Sinor was known for the werewolfes. As the biggest country was Vemiro, every city has their own pack, but in the capital are the 10 strongest packs.

Kim Taehyung is currently 21-years-old. He is caring and cautious, but can also be very emotional and a bit easy breakable. He was usually a positive person, but years ago there was an accident he's not talking about anymore. The person should be unusually close to him to know what has happened. Only his family and sister knew what happened. He's very aware since then. He's careful with the people he's talking, working and trust. Their pack was carefully picked by reliable wolfs, that will honor the pack.

Madeline as the oldest sibling is overly protective over her brother. The thing is, she's been training to be the head alpha of the back since kid, wich was hard for her because she loves her brother. She is always trying the best of her to be alywas there for Taehyung. But when the accident happened, she needed to be on an alpha meeting trip for 3 weeks. Someone knew she will be gone, and Taehyung will be alone. Indeed, there was the pack, but the alpha wasn't there.

From now on, Madeline experiences every alpha from the city, in case one day one of them will be Taehyung's future mate. She will never allow someone break Taehyung again.

Taehyung built his own entertainment, together with his father. Mr. Kim is a caring father, but sadly Taehyung had a step-mother he hated. His mother died the day she gave birth to her son. Mrs. Kim Sana was a cruel woman. She married her husband for the money, but when time flew she fell in love with her. She hates Taehyung, because he hates her. He constantly tries his best to be loyal, but this woman is a d/ick in a/ss. She will always do her best to fail Taehyung's life.

Kim Cooperation, the main CEO was Taehyung. He's the highest-ranking executive in a company, whose primary responsibilities include making major corporate decisions. A man with high morals that needs to be respected, even if he's an omega. The main reason of this cooperation is to be respected any rank of wolfs, no matter who are they or what pack they come from. If they are successful, they must be respected. This is why Taehyung was admired by his colleagues.

The only thing Taehyung is currently struggling with, is to find his true one mate. Be dearly loved. No matter if it's he or she, he wants the feeling to be real.
━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━

Park Jimin remains a delta. He's training for beta position, because Deltas usually become the next Beta after training is complete. Anyway this sin't the most important thing for him. Park Jimin  is a 21-year-old  whose life is dominated by solving the murder of his brother, Park Taemin. Taemin was suffocated in 2012 and the killer was never brought to justice. He is Wolf who defines himself as bisexual. He trurly wants to find his mate, whoever is he, so he could help him. Physically, Park is in pretty good shape. He is average-height with pale skin, light hair and blue eyes. He grew up in a working class neighbourhood. His mother left when he was young, leaving him with his father, who was a drunk.

━✤━

Purpule you everyone, stay safe