𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒆

This chapter was personally not planned to be written this way. I decided to end the book with the longest chapter I have ever written before. I am thankful to everyone who enjoyed and cheered my book. The book was absolutely started as a joke, and turned out to have over 23k reads. I am so thankful. Anyway, I hope you will enjoy the very last chapter. I did not edit the chapter, because I was too excited. I will edit it as soon as possible

────────

The feeling, when you just want to see the love of your life, and he is standing in front of you, not able to wake up, hurts the most.

To be in love does not mean to only have someone who could give you pecks, kisses or be there for your needs. To be in actual love means, that whenever you are weak, he will make you stronger. Whenever you are sad, he will make you happy. Whenever you want to kill yourself, he will be your reason to live.

Most of the time, it doesn't matter from how long you know the other. Well, there's always a love from first sight. Just like the two males started their adventure. Met in a magical forest where the other was practising singing. Where Taehyung escaped from his prison, only because his wolf was taking over. And there was his prince, who came to safe him from all the pain. The pain of feeling alone. Jungkook happened to change Taehyung's life. Now it was time Jungkook to save once again Taehyung, whatever he needs to do , the true blood will do it. At all costs.

Now he had a family. Everything was different. He had a mate. He was going to have kids. He was no more just an adult, who was ruling a mafia. He had to become a better person for the ones he loves by heart.

Before everything to be did, Jungkook looked at the closet, where Taehyung kept his things. He saw the laptop, where Taehyung was staying all nights to edit videos Jungkook was still not supposed to watch. Taehyung promised him, that whenever he is sad, or not there for him, the shot movie he was doing for moths will help.

He grabbed it and sat on the floor, next to the bed where Taehyung was laid, covered with a fluffy cover.

Typing the password was probably the hardest things to do. Why? Not because he didn't know it, he knew it of course! But because, once he sings up, he will be able to watch the video. Jungkook was prepared to get emotional, this was Taehyung after all. The omega made him feel emotions he never felt before.

────────

'Oop, is it on? Okayy let's hope it is. Hello there futureee~It's Kim Taehyung. Today is 27th November 2020. *deep sigh* This will be a loot editing, hah what I got myself in.

I am Kim Taehyung, a 22 years old omega, soon to be 23. My rank is one of the lowest, well it is the lowest. So let's say I am useless and weak, haha. Don't worry everyone, I am used to it.

Hmm where should I begin?

The things changed a lot these days. Probably changed my life forever. Aigo..Okay I will spill it! I MET MY MATE~I did it! I found the person who is supposed to make me feel happy!

His name is Jeon Jungkook actually. Hi Gukie, if you are watching ittt~

We met a few days ago...It was unique meet if you ask me. But we made it original. It was a very special moment. This bot definitely stole my first kiss..ahh Somebody was supposed to tell me earlier how good it feels to be kissed.

Okay anyway, currently I am chilling at homee. Guk told me to rest for today, hah want me to tell you why? We are mateeed! See? It's beautiful.