11.

❝❀ : 11.I really found you... 

━━━━━━━

''jk..can- can you feel the scent. It is..it is so tempting...''jungkook connected to his wolf once again.

''Follow the scent idiot, the forest!''

''But the dinner...''he looked behind him, how the house was filled with so many people inside. including his own pack members.

''Jeon in't your mate more importnt...''

''Right...you are right. I hope I won't reject whoever it is..''

''jungkook how you dare to think to reject our mate...you bastard - follow the scent and find him. Or you want me to take control instead?''

''Fine...''

Jungkook looked for last time to the palace behind him, cracked his neck and entered the forest. Good think his costume wasn't thight ,because he was planning to run. This scent...it gave him so much pleasure. Something he never felt before. He needed to find his mate, now.

Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near
Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fearIsn't it lovely, all alone?
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone~

Taehyung was singing his heart out, by songs he wrote not long time ago. '' I sang it wrong again V...I think I should gave up in the end. I'm not born a singer...''

''TaeBear, try one last time. Cmon, do it for your wolf,okay?. I believe in you...''his so supportive wolf encouraged the boy to try one last time

''Fine, but only for you'' he giggled. He brushed his soft messy blue hair, took a deep breath and started singing again. Tae has a deep, husky and sexy voice. There is a huge gap between his voice and his looks, which attracts most of wolfs. His voice is sweet and when you hear to his , you feel like you are dreamy and want to sleep. His voice sounds like heaven, really sweet.  No one can deny to love his voice.

It's been a few minutes since Jungkook was exploring the forest'' And we got lost..great''

''Idiot...''

''Wait can..can you hear that, JK?'' he stopped in place and tried to concentrated at the so romantic voice, coming out of the nowhere.

''Mate...jungkook folllow his voice''

jungkook hurried when he steppes in another world. This part of the woods was so different, so magical. The grass was more colourful, the trees were huger. Everything felt like in a fairy tale. 

Jungkook was coming closer and closer ,when he came near to a small waterfall. But before the sight of the watterfall, there was a human figure. A figure of white dressed boy, with curly and soft blue hair. Singing deep soulful voice that when he sings everyone can feel his emotion.

Isn't it lovely, all alone?
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin and bone~

''oh god V you heard that?! It was way better than last time'' taehyung told to himself all happy and excited of what he has done 

''V hellooooo are you thereee?'' he teasily said, starring at the waterfall. Meanwhile Jungkook was only a few steps behind the omega.

''Tae..I think you should turn around...'' taehyung heard V and he was so confused, but anything could break down his smile of his succesfull singing.