19.

❝❀ : you're not different...  

━━━━━━━

Some of the rain drops has turned to many little snow flakes

Some of the rain drops has turned to many little snow flakes. Wich was normal because winter was coming. Taehyung's favourite month, also the month when he has been borned. The date was 30th of December, right 00:00. Not any second less or more. Usually he could spend it with his sister or father, but he planned now to be with Jungkook.

...

(Author-nim ~ taehyung still has blue hair)

Taehyung has got one of Jungkook's umbrella's and made his way to his pack

Taehyung has got one of Jungkook's umbrella's and made his way to his pack. He didn't want Jungkook to drive him to there, he prefered to visist his familly alone this time. It wasn't really far, around 30 minutes, it won't last much. Becuase theese streets were new to him ,he had to use his maps on the phone he owned. Good think it was Jungkook to charge it, while they had a talk.

Now he knew more about his mate, about his previous life before creating the mafia. Things he never knew about him. He wasn't actually expecting him to be that nice. After all, it was going to be normal if he was a bit mean, he was true blood and a mafia boss, he was going to understand him or never blame him for this. But after all, he liked him the way he was. Even if when they get closer he was going to show himself more to him, he would still stay with him.

The streets and alleys were almsot empty, you could barely see someone outside. The rain wasn't that heavy, but after all the people prefered to stay inside doors.

He wasn't now far from the Moon Light Pack area, he could see the gates where you could enter. He hoped his sister wasn;t that mad so she will not let him in his own house

...

''Hey beauty, wanna drive you?'' a random car stopped him. He looked thru the window, he looked disgused because someone could offer him something like this. The male looked like he was in his thirties. He was also waring an 3 bottoms untied shirt and a black coat, that was the only thing he could see

''No Im fine. Have a nice day, sir!'' he acted polite after all. He was looking at the whole time in the front, all with serious face. Death face. He was only 10 minutes to the pack house and he was praying he was going there without any problems