09.

❝❀ : 09. we all want a mate 

━━━━━━━

After ******(aka Jimin's mate) dropped off Jimin to his house, he hurried and changed clothes as he didn't go outside. Madeline were on their way to the pack house, when he went to check on Tae.

''Tae hey why are you-''

''BASTARDS , BASTARDS GET US OUT OF HERE. SON OF B*TCHES''

''V please calm down Mad will-''

''DO YOU THINK I CARE, HUH PARK?! NO, BECAUSE THE ONLY THING I AM CARING ABOUT IS THAT TODAY IS 3 YEARS SINCE WE WERE ABUSED AND NONE OF YOU DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FORE ME OR EITHER TAEHYUNG''

''BECAUSE ALL OF YOU ARE SELFISH WOLFS. NONE OF YOU KNOWS HOW TAEHYUNG ACTUALLY FEELS, HUH?''

''DO ANYBODY OF YOU EVER LISTENED TO HIM HOW HE WANTS A REAL MATE? NOO BECAUSE YOU ALL TALK ABOUT ONLY ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS AND HOW YOU WANT TO HAVE A MATE''

''THE HECK AT LEAST YOU PARK, I THOUGHT YOU WERE TAEHYUNG' CLOSEST FRIENDS?!''

''V I am-''

''I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR A WORD FROM YOU PARK, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE ONE IN HEAT RIGHT NOW HERE IN A CAGE. YOU ARE NOT THE ONE IN HEAT WITHOUT A MATE. NOW FUCK OF HERE AND GO MAKE S*X WITH YOU MATE''

Then V kicked harshly the door, so Jimin got terrified. Neither him or Madeline thought today is 3 years since Taehyung was abused. They never knew in how much pain actually his wolf was, he wasn't aggressive, he was in pain and upset. They were selfish and they felt bad...

''V I just want a mate...do I want too much..''

''No TaeBear, we want it both so much. Don't cry now lil one, and we are too pretty to waste tears on this. Now go rest, the heat gets you exhausted''

''V I am glad I have you at least...''

''TaeBear, you know I won't let the same thing happen again. I am sure or at least our mate won't be like that. Now get a nap''

In jimin thought were only V's words ''BECAUSE ALL OF YOU ARE SELFISH WOLFS. NONE OF YOU KNOWS HOW TAEHYUNG ACTUALLY FEELS, HUH?'' He was right, that is why it hurt so much. They were wrong because they never let out V from this cage when he's in heat, only because they thought he was dangerous. V needed to talk with someone about it, not only Taehyung. Jimin felt quilty.

In the car to the way to Crimpson Shadow Pack

''Jungkook, why are u so deep in thought tho?''

''Im thinking about the meeting, I can't realise how everytime you stand that Kim Madeline''

''She's not bad Jungkook, believe me for her is so hard. When you lastly heard about female alpha leader, huh?''

''Okay in parts you're right, but I do not like her, but anyway we will go to the Moon Light Pack.''

''Wait, like for real? I thought you do not-''

''First of ,Mr.Kim was close to mum so I appreciate that. That means he's loyal. Second, they are the second strongest pack so I do not see any problem anymore. Well, that Madeline is the problem, but I won't mind her.''

''Okay I will inform the pack now'' then Jonghyun get his phone and texted to the santiniel of the pack to tell everyone.

''Should Kara come too?'' Joghyun asked.

''Why not? She's our sister?''

''You remember when we lastly visited a pack...she almost killed the Luna...''

''Agh I don't care. She will come, even a psycho she's our only sister. ''

Jonghyun raised an eyebrow confused, but texted Kara too.

''Something will happen tonight so be prepared''

''Jk what do you mean?''

''Just to know if your rut come out of the nowhere''

''Jk should I be-''

''No Jeon it will be someting good. Just don't act idiot, okay?''

''Who says I an idiot?''

''Because you act like a bitch 24/7. If you want or not you will be soft or I will take control''

''Jk what bullshits are you talking in the moment?''

''There we go again, just get dressed well. That's it''

''Jk Why-'' then he blocked the link ''Bitch''

Then they got to the pack house and head up to their rooms. Jungkook got a quick shower ,when his tattoo started to shine a bit. He looked at it but just ignored it because after seconds it stopped. He went to his closet, wearing only a towel over his wrist around and looked what to wear.

''Kara take a picture, it will last longer''

''Heyyy brotherrr''

''What do you want''

''I heard about the meeting, you hate that Kim Madeline?''

''I do not hate her, I just dislike her. So annoying, as you''

''Hey I heard that''

''you were supposed to'' he laughed a bit '' You're pretty excited I see honey. Why is that all of sudden''?

Kara sat in his bed and started talking ''I just have hopes I could find my mate in Moon Light Pack...I will be so lucky because they are the most gorgeous pack and all..Everything in the pack sound so perfect and-''

''Everything sounds perfect or someone, huh? I feel like you're talking about a specific peroson''

''What..NO!'' But she blushed. Jungkook got a thought and then quickly realised ''JEON KARA DO NOT TELL ME YOU WANT TO ACTUALLY MEET MADELINE''

Fck she said. Her brother knew her too well. even he's always busy, he can read his lil sister mind. She blushed even more ''Oh Kara...'' she went next to her and kneeled '' Look, if you like her, talk to her. But remember she's a hard person, she's an alpha leader and ... she is rude, I cannot deny it. But maybe she will be nicer with you. Just be yourself''

''I just wish mum was here...I always talked about stuff like that with her and know she's...she will never come back Kook'' she bursed in tears and huged her still half-naked brother ''You and Jonghyun are always busy..there is no one to talk about it Kook..I just want a mate''

''I want a mate as well as you Kara. You can even imagine how fucking much I want a Luna. To love and be loved...we all want that..Marriage...Family. I guess we all have to wait for the right time.. Now cmon, my lil princess shouldn't cry. Cmon wear the prettiest dress you own and shown that Madeline how hot you are'' jungkook calmed her and kissed her forhead. He got up together with her

''Thank you brother.. I really needed it. Good luck with choosing the costume''

Jungkook totally forgot he has to choose a costume..he had too many..it was going to be hard...

━✤━

uWu someone has a secret crush on Madelineeee uWu

Lol last day of 2020. I want to be thankfull to my friends and familly first of all. I never thought I will be writtings stories...but here we are

Purpule you