14.

❝❀ : 14. he is way too cute    

━━━━━━━

*Conversation between Madeline and Taehyung's father (Mr.Kim) and Jungkook *

''Aish Mister Kim, it's a pleasure to see you tonight. I am thankfull for the invation for my pack''

''Thank you for coming too ,young boy. Tell me, how are you three going now...''

''We..we are fine. We try our best to keep us as a familly. What about your Kim familly? I heard you are married again?''

''Agh Correct young boy. My wife was the most precious women i've ever seen, but I fell in love again. She's now my daughter and son's step-mother. I am sorry again for my daughter's actions. Sometimes she's over protective over her brother and acts mean''

''It is fine, Mr.Kim. I am sure her brother is worth to be protected''

''Your mother really wanted to meet you and my son when you were kids, but she wasn't allowed back then...''

''What do you mean Mr.Kim?''

''Your mother and I were classmates in the university, when she met your father. She really wanted her familly and mine to be friends or our kids to know each other. But Choi (jungkook's father) was..possessive over her..''

''I've seen him possessive and before...and even worse''

''Your mother was a goow woman my son...''

''I know...anyway I should go to my father. It was pleasure to have a talk with you Mr.Kim''

*Jungkook and Mr.Kim knows each other from before because he attended his mother's funeral*

'Jk you heard that..if it wasn't my father...i was going to know my mate since kids..it was going to be better childhood than I had..'

'Well well who does like his mate now, and you were thinkig of rejecting him'

'As you always say, imma idiot. I will go search for him'

'When will you let me talk with his wolf and him ?'

'When I get enough attention from him. Now stop it because I want to find my Tae'

'Wow ''My Tae'' wah Jeon'

'shut up Jk'

Jungkook was Searhing for Taehyung ,when he saw him talk with Yoongi and Jimin. He knew from not long time ago that Yoongi has a mate, Park Jimin. But what they didn't know was that Jungkook now had mate, Kim Taehyung

''Hey..'' Jungkook wishpered to Taehyung's ear

''Hi'' he smiled at him and kissed his lips. While Yoongi and Jimin were just speechless. Before they could ask what was happening between them, Jungkook said:

''I think It's time to talk with your sister...''

''Okay let's go. Bye Jiminshi and Yoongi hyung'' Taehyung waved at them with the cutest ever boxy smile. Jungkook only looked at Yoongi and winked

''You saw-'' jimin turned to his mate with eyes widen

''What the actual f*ck just happened...'' yoongi asked in confusion

After the conversation

''Tae babe let's go...''

''I would like to'' Taehyung said with seruous tone. He on purpose kissed Jungkook on the lips, roughly, in front of Madeline to show her he won't reject his mate for nothing. Jungkook only smirked, seeing his mate being so sassy.