04.

❝❀ :a breathaking omega

━━━━━━━

It was a typical Thursday night. The capital city was filled with the visible lights of the working buildings, elegant restaurants and living houses. Some were going back to their homes to their families, others stayed late for work, while thirds were going to the bars to get drunk.

While an Omega was heading to his pack house. He left earlier today from work. It's not easy to be a CEO of a company, exact Kim Industry. It is not like he was thurst to have buisines, wich he wasn't. He never wanted to actually work in a town, he never thought of the idea to be successful. He wanted the most a family. He wanted to be with his pack, not to live in the city he in common was. But the capital is the most modern city. There the strongest packs lived, this correctly was the place when Kim Taehyung lived. Correct, he was part of the second strongest pack in ...

The town wasn't for him. He has always wanted to live somewhere else, Bundstone .The palace of the kingdoms. There the leading packs create their own kingdoms. Honestly said, the packs choose where to live. At the city or kingdoms. Firstly it was wisely said the most powerful packs to be born and created in Bundstone, But the Moon Goddess decided something else.

Taehyung was born under a full shining moon, that naturally made him special. Everything in him screams gorgeously and special. Originally, the omega was given to have a precious silver hair. None of the wolfs are born with that colour, the only Kim Taehyung was. His baby blue eyes were the most beautiful colour someone could possibly have. To have silver hair colour meant so much between the wolfs. The fact that alphas find it attractive is the less feeling. It shows the rank is not an ordinary one, because the myth says whoever is born under the full Moon, it's a child from the Moon Goddes. Sadly, Taehyung had to grow up without a mother. He blames himself that is his fault and if he was never born, she was going to be here. No one from his family judged or blamed him who he was. They were unspecifically so much caring and gave Taehyung all his love.

When this gifted kid was so young and innocent, he wanted to know more where his pack comes from. He stayed in his room all day and rode the fascinating stories of the Moon Light Pack. The myth says that hundreds of years ago, it was meant the pack to be named Moon Light, because of the child born under the moon (Taehyung). He was reading the huge 5000 page book for days. He wasn't taking an eye away from the book, and he wanted to know more and more. Page after page. He denied eating or sat up from the library in their pack house. He reminded his family a lot to his mother, because she was exactly the same.

The omega was growing up, becoming even more beautiful someone who couldn't believe. He was out of everyone's imagination of rare beauty. He only waited to turn 18 and finally find his mate, to travel to the town of kingdoms and explore the world. He had better hopes for his future. Sometimes you could easily tell he was an omega because of his actions. He was so caring and lovely, soft speaking and kind to everyone. Well sometimes a bit naive, but easily breakable.

That his bad character gave him a bad joked 3 years ago when the actual accident happened. When his sister came back, he told everything to her, but not the name of the one who did it.

However, he was disgusted by himself to even look in the mirror. He wanted to change his usual life, so the bad memories will fade away easier. He ruined his beautiful given colour, silver grey. He started changing colour every month, because his natural colour was appearing again and again. And everytime when he saw the silver perm, it reminded him of the terrible weeks in desires.

He created a company, hoping this will permanently change the memories. He was all day busy working, so he had no time for reminding the past times. It turned out he was successful without even wanting it. He was very aware with the people he was working with. But deeply inside he was the same gorgeous omega, running thru the woods.

He never again showed anyone his feelings, he was never soft in front of everyone, so everyone will know he's not weak to be broken again.

He only wanted a true mate...

_________________________________________________________

━✤━

End of the chapter of basically Taehyung's story. It was kinda flashback If I could corecctly say. Imagine him being the most beautiful creatre as an omega. He had really bad times so he's been going thru a lot.❤️️

Stay safe and happy holidays🌟🌟