21.

❝❀ : 21. my abuse story   

━━━━━━━

THE CURRENT YEAR IS 2021!

~4 days later~

It was Thursday. It's been only 4 days, 4 days since Taehyung has been mated to his mate. 4 days ,since 3 years he's feeling happiness, truly happiness. He could sense what meant love, what meant when someone cared about you. He could feel many emotions he lost 3 years ago.

He was now sitting on the edge on the roof top of his building, starring at the city

He was now sitting on the edge on the roof top of his building, starring at the city.His work day ended only thirty minutes ago. Starring at the stars, at the blue-black sky covered with many bright spots. Realising what was his past, what were his days like before he met his mate.

He was just an omega, wich was over working himself days by days, fighting for himself day for a day since 2017. 2017 was a year he was never going to forget and a year he wanted to forget. He still felt dirty and disguised from himself. Bruises from these terrible nights were still covering his body. But the only place that was never covered again with bruises was his neck. He was saving his neck for anything, this was special for him. He knew one day there will be spotted a mate mark, mark that will make him happy when he looks in the mirror.

And this happened. Two mornings he's finally not ashamed to look himself in the mirror. To see his face, his body. Thankfully to his mate, Jeon Jungkook

He heard an opening door from behind, the sound of boots coming closer and closer.

''Pup, I was searching for you everywhere..'' Jungkook sighed, going closer to Taehyung untill sitting next to him. Even of the dangerous they could fall any second and smash on a death body, in this second they didn't care about anything

''Guk I've told you before...that when Im ready I will tell you what happened at 2017''

''and I said I would wait until your ready''

''I will tell you what happened. I only want you to listen, without questioning, please...''

4 years ago flashback

I was only 18. Well, I was going to be eighteen. I was only 2 months to my birthday, to my day when I could sense my mate.

I-i was always a home schooler, nobody told me why. Maybe because I never asked for it. For me it was something normal, but as I heard about the school,m I had an interest to see what it is like

And it happened. The moment when I asked my dad to apply me for a random highschool, no matter what was the school, he did it. I diidn't care what was I going to study. I wanted to explore more from this world. I wanted to meet new people...something different

I will never forgive myself for this

If-if I only fvcking stayed at home, my life was going to be normal

The whole class I was in was already 18, I was the only one to be still 17. You know, there was a boy...a boy I liked since the moment I met him. Since the moment I stepped in class. Something in his scent was different. Only days later I figured out he was a true blood, his mother and father were alphas. Sadly, I didn't found out from himself, his friends told him.

When my first day ended, it happened like in a kdrama, he asked me to go out. And that happened.  We were on a date once, twice..three times. Evrythime he wanted to hang out with me. Everything was fine..he asked me if I wanted to be his mate...he acted fine with me.

Only If I knew all of this was just a joke...

One night we went to his house...his familly were not there so he wanted to invite me. And of course..the silly me accepted. I never knew what were the people like, how they act. I was always with my pack...I couldn't know he was like this. 

At that time Madeline was in a buissness tour so she wasn't here for a week or two..I don't remember...

That night...i will never forgte me. My mind just never lets me..the night when he abused me. The night when he gave me the most rough kiss i've ever recieved from him. I could feel his anger. He never let me speak...

The moment when he started...he started undressing me..I knew what was going to happen. I was weak, omega never can be against an alpha..a true blood. He gave me hundreds of hickey and bruises...he was..he was riding me for hours..I was non-stop bitting my lips till blood because I was disgused. I never wanted to moan but he made me to...

I was never able to do anything..everytime he was going it he..he tied me to the bed. It was a whole abuse. I could never tell anyone or do anything. It happened exact 10 times, 10 days. Then I was finnaly able to quit the school. He told me he used me enough and he doesn't need me anymore. And that's it

End of flashback

Taehyung was tearing his eyes on, resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder

''Tae baby...why you didn't tell anyone after it'' said Jungkook ,whiled rubbed with his thumb Taehyung's tears

''I-i could-nt. h-e said...he said he will kill my whole familly. I couldn't risk it kookie...i couldn't do anything..that's why im a slut...''

''Hey hey Tae it's okay, Im here to protect you..I promised you..as I promised you I will always be here for you and love you..Right pup?''

''mhm..'' he said still sniffing

''Cmon, let's go home Tae'' Jungkook picked up Taehyung, by helping him. He was holding his waist and helped him stand up. He never loved when his mate was crying, but he felt anger more than ever and tried the best of him to calm down his mate. He wanted go murder the one who killed what is his. Taehyung was only his, he owned him.

━✤━

To be honest, it was really hard to write this chapter..I hate abuses so I tried to not talk much about it. I hope you understand the story!

expect the next chapter to be a flashback from 4 days ago, how they mated.

As always, I purpule you~