37.

▶CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN : TAKEN

2 weaks ago

''What has gotten you Jungkook?!'' Taehyung yelled at his mate ''You come home midnight, closed me down in the house not letting me out and now?! You can not even give me a reason what's wrong with you?!'' He was throwing hands in the air, all red in face from anger.

''WHEN I SAY IT IS FOR YOU'RE GOOD, DON'T YOU THINK I REALLY MEANT IT!? HM!? CAN'T YOU THINK AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT!? IF I SAY SO, IT MEANS THERE'S SOMETHING BEHIND IT''

''You can't just close me down?! For god sake I am not a 5 years old kid?! I want to see my family as well?!''

''TAEHYUNG I SAID NO, END OF THE CONVERSATION

Taehyung ts-ked and went to get his jacked'' WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING'' Jungkook noticed he leaved the living room and immidelty went to stop him

''Jungkook I got tired of this! I feel you are hiding something from me and doesn't want to even tell me?! How are we supposed to be a family when you can not trust me?! Hm, tell me!''

''Tae-''

''No, Jungkook. I had enough from this. My pregnancy can not be your reason to close me down for a fucking month?! I was fine with it at first, but I am sick of this?! Do you understand me?!''

''Taehyung cant you at least think for the twins?! For their health and life?!''

''Oh I do can. Since I am all good, they will be as well. Now if your ego won't disturb us, I will take my leave''

''KIM TAEHYUNG!'' Jungkook yelled thru the hallway and heard the harsh closing the door. He hitted the whole with all energy, that broke it and made a huge hole the place he hit.

'' DO NOT DARE TO MAKE ME MAKE YOU SUBMIT TO ME, KIM TAEHYUNG!'' the alpha went to the balcony, with view to the street and yelled at the figure, leaving the house.

''Im all in ears'' he yelled back, never turning back to face him. He placed his hands in pockets and left.

''Oh no that is not gonna' happen today'' he thought and rushed to the door

'Jungkook, leave him for a while. He is mad, as well you are. You are beyond angry, and I can well predict you will hurt him. And if you hurt him, this will do something to the babies. Please calm down, I will try to talk with V''

''CAN'T HE UNDERSTAND HE IS IN DANGER AND IF I AM NOT THERE FOR-''

'Jungkook don't'

''I.Am.Bringing.Him.Back'' he went outside, not wearing a coat. He rushed to leave as fast he can.

He showed on the street, but there was absolutely no one outside. Taehyung was there just a minute ago, it was immposible to go that far. The street was pretty long.

''TAEHYUNG!'' he yelled, and the only thing that was heard was his echo.

''Tae...''

''TAEHYUNG'' he yelled back, absolutely no response

His breath hitched, from the called and from panic. He shakily grabbed his phone and called the first person Taehyung would call after him.

''Madeline, has he called you he will come over?''

''Mmm no, we haven't call for a few days. Is everything alright?''

''Uh Ya, I will call you back later''

He ended the call, and the next close person to him was exact his dearest friend.

''Park? Has Taehyung text you he will come over to you?''

''He called and ended it after a second or two, I think he called accidentally''

''When did he call?''

''Right before you called me, why?''

''I have to go''

The last hope he had was to call him, hoping he will answer and hear he will yell at him to not call him.

And he did, he answered the phone, but it was dead silent.

''Taehyung? Taehyung are you there? Tae-'' he was hopelessly asking, again no respose. The last thing before Taehyung ended the call was a laugh.

A laugh that he knew to pain whose was...

...He only wished Taehyung was the one who called.

...But he was so wrong...

...It was Minho...

Back to present

Jungkook brushed his fingers thru his mate grey hair. His eyes still teary from the early daily crying. He gave him a sad smile, knowing he won't see him like this

''I-if you only listened to me...you..yo-u'' he sniffed and gave up. He brusted in tear again, his voice broke in the end. He sat on the bed and lay next to him. Jungkook placed his head on the younger's chest and his free hand on his belly, willing one of the babies to kick him as usual.

''Just remember I will always love you, Kim Taehyung'' he whispered to him and fall aslepp on his chest, hearing the very very slow heart-beating.

He was like snow-white.

Alive, but deep in sleep...but he hoped there was a cure from his curse. He would do anything, only Taehyung to get up.

━✤━