A Countdown

Louis' P.O.V.

I closed my eyes, trying to make the diziness dissapear. But it didn't. I've been feeling like this all day. Weary and numb. Maybe Noah was right? "You alright, Lou?" Harry asked worried. "I don't know." I answered honestly. Noah layed her hand on my forehead. "Err, Liam, could you take his temperature for a second?" She asked, hesitating. The boy cursed under his breath, before doing as she said. "Can you describe what you're feeling?" I nodded softly, resting my head on Zayn's chest. "I'm tired and dizzy." They sighted. "You're getting sick." Liam putted the thermometer in my mouth. "Why don't you go lay down on the couch. Want me to make you some tea?" I nodded again and she left to the kitchen. "Poor boobear." Harry whispered, cuddling with me. A beeping went of. "You have a feever." Niall said, ruffling my hair. "Hey guys, I'm still oldest here, so stop treating me like a baby." They chuckled, but didn't obbey. Urgh.

Harry's P.O.V.

I rested my head Louis' chest. Noah was right. Of course she was. It was now 7pm and we just came back from a concert. I hope he'll be better soon. "Here you go." Noah handed Louis his favourite Yorkshire tea and he took it thankfully. His skin felt warm and sweaty. "Wonna watch a movie?" I asked and Niall cheered, already picking one. "Let's watch a Mission Impossible movie." We all nodded in agreement. "Wait, is that okay for you, Blondie nr. two?" Zayn asked, making a new nickname up. "Yeah, I love actionmovies." She answered truthfull. We're so lucky to have her. Not like we own her of course. Urgh, you know what I mean. "Wich one?" Lou asked and I shot up from my thoughts. "The third one." Noah suggested and we nodded. "Anyone in for popcorn?" Liam stood up to get some food. Maybe this'll be a fun night after all.

"Urgh, it's to cold in here." I whined 24 dead body's and at least 37 crashed cars later. Everyone gazed at me, exept for Louis. "Are you getting sick too?" Niall asked and Noah got up to take my temperature. "Yes you are, Curly." She said, but I shook my head in disbelief. "You have a fever." I groaned, burrying myself in Lou's chest a bit more. "Sorry if I made you sick, Haz." He apologized. "It's not your fault, Boo." I answered, stroking his hair. "We'll be fine." We continued to watch the movie. It was almost impossible to ignore the worried glares Noah and Liam gave us, but I tried my best. Though the pounding in my head kept getting worse. I also became very dizzy. So I gave up on trying to focus on what was happening on the screen. Soon my eyes were closed and I was drifting somewhere between sleeping and awake. Sort of a nobody's land. That was until Zayn shot up. He ran to the bathroom, Noah hot on his heels. I was too tired to realize what happened, so I fell asleep instead.

Noah's P.O.V.

"Shh, everything'll be fine." I soothed Zayn, while he threw up. It was a groose sound, but I didn't mind. What bothered me was something else. Zayn was vomiting, Louis and Harry had high fevers, the both of them were sound asleep at freaking half past eight. Even Liam was looking a bit strange. And if those four were sick, Niall would follow soon. I continued comforting Zayn and rubbed his back, just like I did with my blondie last time. The poor boy kept throwing up. "Shhh." I whispered in his ear. "Go away, Noah." He managed to say. "Why would I?" Tears were blinking in his eyes. "I don't want you to see me like this." He whispered, then threw up again. "Urgh, you men are stupid. I'm staying though, no matter what." Tss, how dare they say that women are complicated? After a few minutes, there was nothing left in his stomach, so I helped him up. "Better now?" He nodded, before saying thank you, then brushed his teeth. "You're welcome. What now? Do you want to stay here or go to your room or the livingroom?" I asked, after handing him a glass of water. "My room, please." He leaned on me and we walked out of the bathroom. I took a bucket with me. "Here." I said, putting it next to him. I tugged him in and kissed him goodnight. "Sweet dreams, Zayn. Call me if you need me." He nodded and closed his eyes. "Thanks so much, love."