Everyone Is Beautiful

Noah's P.O.V.

I woke up to mumbling voices. "Why are there people in there room, besides Niall?" It sounded a bit husky, but the visitors shut up anyway. I slowly opened my eyes, facing the lads. I was laying on Niall's chest, he was still sound asleep. "Goodmorning, love." Harry greeted me, completely ignoring my question. "What time is it?" " Half past eight." I groaned and they chuckled. "Why are you here?" My eyes almost closed again. "We had to wake you guys up, but no one had the guts too." Zayn admitted, blushing. "Wait a second, how long have you guys been standing here?" Those boys get creepy sometimes. "About fifteen minutes." He turned even more red. At this point, he looked like a tomato with a quiff. "Wait another second, was Twitter involved?" They nodded, looking at the floor. I facepalmed, then hid myself underneath the blankets. "Hold it there, young lady. It's time to get up in the morning." Louis sang the last part, They climbed on my bed, receiving a confused look from me. "Dafuq." I muttered quietly, afraid they might here me. "To answer your swear, we're gonna wake the sleepyhead up." Liam said and I turned about just as red as Zayn. "That's not how you should wake him up." They groaned. "Any better ideas?" "As a matter of fact I do." I carefull put a few strands of Niall's hair behind his ear. "Niall, wake up." I then whispered, to wich he groaned. "Please?" No reaction. "Pretty pretty please?" His eyes slowly opened, gazing in mine. "Sure, love." He kissed my forehead. "Woah, what's up with all the people in your room?" I chuckled at his reaction. "That's what I said. They were just about to wake you up." He hugged me tight, gkaring at the boys. "Thanks so much, Noah. You saved me." Harry rolled his eyes, before pulling me out of bed. "Don't be such a pussy."

"So, what're the plans today?" I ask, walking out of the bathroom. "Interviews at ten, rehearsels at two and a concert at six, then we're flying to London at 2am." Liam told me, smiling weakly. Hold it back, Noah. Don't swear. "I-isn't that a bit too much for you guys to handle? What if you get sick or something?" Mission accomplished. "We'll be fine. Now have some pancakes." Louis reassured me, as he gave me a plate. I ignored the fact that he was making me eat. They were actually quit good. Though I pushed the plate away from me after I ate one. Of course the boys gave me some glares, to wich I sighted. "Pancakes are just not made for breakfast. I'm not used to it yet." Harry groaned, but left me alone anyway. "Shower is mine." He called, before leaving the kitchen.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Pizza or fries?" The interviewer, who I believe was called Kate, asked. "FRIES!" We all cheered and I saw Noah chuckling backstage. Fries were one of the specialties in Belgium. She was wearing a black butterfly-shaped mask. While doing one interview after another, I admired her multi-tasking. She was following what we were doing and busy on her phone at the same time. We told her to make a Twitter account. "How did you woke up this morning?" Was Kate's new question. "My wekker." Liam said. "Liam." Louis and I chorused, then Zayn. "Louis and Harry." He sighted while saying it. "What about you, Niall?" The woman asked, turning to him. "Symphony woke me up." He answered, shrugging. "Wonna know how?" Louis tried to tease him and the interviewer nodded heavily. "I quote: Niall wake up. Please. Pretty pretty please?" He said in a sweet voice while batting his eyelashes. "THAT'S NOT TRUE." The two blondies exclaimed at the same time, Noah from backstage. "Why don't you come over and explain than?" Kate suggested and we muttered some yes' back. The audience cheered, as she entered the stage. "Hello." She grinned happily. "Kate, nice to meet you." They kissed eachother's cheek, wich seemed quit strange to me. Maybe it's just because they're girls. "Now, your version of the story." "Well, I kind of just whispered that, without the weird thingies Louis did." She answered, shrugging. "I believe you, girl. Next question: This ones for you, Symphony. How do you handle with all the hate?" Our jaw dropped, how dare she ask something like that to a thirteen year old? "Be honest." I mouthed and she nodded. "It would be a lie if I said it doesn't hurt me. Imagine millions of girls calling you names and threatening you. But that's not the point. It's impossible to ignore it, though I think we should focuss on all those other girls. They would never say something like that. The boys are helping a lot too. If they tell me I'm beautiful, it makes me forget about all the hate." "When you look in the mirror, do you like what you see?" My jaw tightened, 'cause honestly, I didn't wonna know the answer. "No, I don't. Though when the boys compliment me, I feel a lot better. I know they mean it."Noah explained, still smiling.