With Or Without You*

A/N

Hello there! Thanks for reading. If you're reading this please vote so i know how many readers I have *puppy eyes*

Xxx Astrid

Niall's P.O.V.

"Gosh, I hate this weather." Louis whined, pressing his nose and hands against the window. "Welcome to Belgium." Noah muttered, gazing at the raindrops who had been pouring down all day. We had no choice but stay in. "Lou, stop that. You're scaring people." Liam joked, tightning his grip around the girl in his arms. It was the first time he held her, a few minutes ago, he just took her on his lap. I noticed the sad look in his eyes and cringed. He was gonna miss her. We all were. It's stupid, impossible and a bit childish, but we couldn't help it. It was it's own kind of love on first sight and even thinking of missing her made my heart stop. 'Cause tomorrow'll be our last day together, that night we'll leave to Switserland. No more hugs, cuddles or her cute accent. No more making someone feel safe, being responsible for their smiles. I looked up and noticed she had moved her gaze and was now staring at me directly. Her eyes were now a mixture of grey and dark blue, like a clouded nightsky. I whimpered at the thought of seeing it rain, seeing thick tears rolling down her pale cheeks, thick tears rolling down mine. "Are you alright?" She asked me, her voice trembling. I took a closer look and saw her hands were shaking slightly and that she bit her lip. They were so small and thin, probably soft too, but those lips aren't made to be kissed yet. To kiss, but not to be kissed. "Yeah, just thinking." I whispered, still amazed by her beautiful features. Her smile faltered when she got aware of my thoughts and she hid a bit deeper in Liam's strong arms. He noticed and tightened his grip. "Don't worry, we'll find a solution." He whispered in her ear, gently stroking her cheek. She nodded softly and rested her head on his shoulder. Even though none of us believed his words, the sight of them cuddling calmed us down. The lads and I discussed it last night, we're determined to take her with us. it might be foolish, no, it is foolish. But why stop, if you're mind says go? The sun finally peeked through the clouds, but it was too late, Noah had to go home in half an hour. Harry played with her hands and frowned. "What's that on your hand, love?" He asked, pointing at the small letters that were written on her hand in blue ink. "Here comes to sun ~ The Beatles." Zayn read out loud, slightly confused why she'd write that. "Oh that? I sometimes write a song on my hand or a part of a lyric, it describes my mood. It fits my thoughts more than my own words would." She explained, stroking the sentence. I wondered whether she meant the real sun or us. "Maybe we should bring you home, love. We don't wan to scare your mom again." Zayn said, taking her hand and helping her up. "I don't want you to go." I whispered, her eyes meeting mine. "Neither do I." She whispered in my ear, her neck nuzzling in the crook of my neck.

"Mum, I'm home." Noah yelled, walking through the corridor. She spoke English so we'd understand too. Her mother comes out and smiles brightly, she trusts us. Especially Liam. "Hey guys, took good care of my daughter?" She greets us, shaking our hands. Harry chuckles at Noah, who seems a bit annoyed by her mum. "We did." Zayn reassured her, his hand resting on the girl's shoulder. Maybe now's the right time to ask? We kissed her cheek and her mum sent her inside. The woman wanted to leave too, but Liam stopped her. "Ma'am, we'd like to talk to you about something. Without your daughter." He asked and she nodded. "Sure, Noah's upstairs, she won't notice when you come to the living room." The lady said, gesturing for us to come inside. We nodded quickly and followed her to the door she pointed at. The room it revealed had light brown walls, red accents making the room look very cozy. On one of the leather couches sat a girl with hair a bit darker than the walls. Her dark brown eyes were pointed at the TV screen, which was currently playing Pretty Little Liars. All in all, she was the complete opposite of Noah. "Hi." Harry greeted her, his oh so familiar dimples showing. "Hello." She snapped, an interesting mix of confusion and annoyance apparent on her tanned face. "You're Anouk, right?" I asked, ignoring her rather unfriendly attitude. "Yeah, you're those guys on my sister's posters, right?" She answered, still not smiling. "That's us." Zayn said, all of us rocking back and forward on her heels. "Why don't you go upstairs?" Her mum suggested and we sighed content. The girl groaned, dragging herself to her room. "Just one question: Why do you even talk to my sister?" We gasped at the evil twinkles in her eyes. Okay, these two girls weren't exactly best friends. "THAT'S ENOUGH, ANOUK." The lady yelled, her face as red as a tomato. Gosh, I'm glad she isn't yelling at me. She doesn't seem like the kind of woman you want to make mad. "Because Noah is a beautiful and lovely girl and we all love her to pieces." Louis said, before the brunette could run upstairs. "Yeah right." We ignored her comment and turned to the furious lady in front of us. "I'm so sorry for that, they don't really like each other." She explained, but we brushed it off. "First of all my name's Sofie. So, no calling me madame or miss. Now tell me, what's bothering you?" Liam gulped, knowing this was it and started explaining everything. "As you might know or not know, we're on tour. We're leaving Belgium tomorrow, the next country is Switserland. The lads love Noah, especially Niall here. He'd be broken if we'd leave her like this. He's the boy who took her to our hotel." He said and I blushed when she looked at me, trying to make a good impression. " I know I'm asking a lot, but do you think it's possible for us to take her on tour for a while?"