A matter of time

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED! You guys made my day! If you haven't commented it yet. DO IT NOW! :D Sorry, It means a lot to me. To the girl who asked me to make my chapters longer: I do my best! I really do! Btw, Next chapter'll be some kind of finale of the first part of the story. But I think it'll have several parts... So keep commenting it inspires me!

Plus, Follow me on twitter, I'm @13CurlyCurls13 :D

Have fun reading!

xxx Astrid

Liam's P.O.V.

"Niall, Are you alright?" Zayn says what I told him to say. It's all part of the plan. I don't think any of us could wait any longer. I saw the way Zayn acted in the men's room. "Sorry guys, I'm a little worried about Noah. Maybe I should go home and take a look?" Niall answers him. His voice trembles and his eyes look wild. He didn't need to act it like he did when we practiced our lines. That's because he IS worried about her. More than she can imagine. "No, stay! It'll be less fun without you. Please don't leave." Louis stops him with fake hapiness. "But I won't enjoy it anyway." The blondie protests. "I'll go." Julie offers. We pretend to be surprised that she volenteers and she buys it. She actually buys it. Just like we did, over and over again. I still can't believe it. But tonight, We'll that. "I don't want you to go, love." The lads are doing better than I expected. If I didn't make up the plan I'd believe it too. "It's okay. I'm a little tired anyway. Let me take care of Noah. "She tries to convinse us. The next thing I'll say might be a terrible mistake, but it's worth the try. This can ruin or save her. We hope for the last thing. It's a chance we're going to take, no matter what'll happen next. "She's right. Maybe she should go. Noah's only thirteen after all. We can make it a special evening for the five of us." I try to sound as convinsing as possible, eventhough we already know the answer. The boys nod in agreement. "Can I have a kiss before you leave?" Harry asks, hiding his tears. They kiss passionated and long. Julie's fingers are wrapped around his neck. This time Louis doesn't stop him. None of us do. 'Cause he knows, I know, we know, that this one'll be the last. Harry pulls back and looks at his plate. He's afraid to look up. "Bye, Julie. Have fun." Zayn says goodbye. Then she leaves and I start hesitating. Did I make the right choice? "You did the right thing. The both of you. Thank you so much. I think you just saved my little angel." Niall comforts me and the curly on my left. "Not yet." Harry looks up, his eyes are filled with tears. "Maybe I'll come home and hate the girl I used to love. Maybe I should've hated her all the time." Louis hugs him and whispers in his ear. The tears stop and he calmes down. Let's stop this pain tonight.

Louis' P.O.V.

"I think it's time to leave too." Liam says, as he looks at his watch. We've been waiting for ten minutes now. I hope that wasn't too long. "Sir, Can I we have the bill, please?" We pay and take our jackets. "OMG! You're One Direction!  Can I have a photo with you?" A group of fans appears in front of us. Fuck. I love our fans. I really do. But now? Really? "Yeah sure." Liam answers and we pose and sign some things for them. We try to leave again, but more and more girls surround us. There's no way out. This was a mistake. This was one big mistake.Noah might be suffering now at home. There must be a solution. There MUST be. I look at Liam for help. "Sorry girls, but one of us has to leave. We have somewhere we need to go." He explains tot the fans causing all of them to sigh. "I'll go." I suggest. I'm the oldest. I'm responsible for the youngest member of the family. She stole my heart when she was freezing and she still has it now. I should've trusted her. I leave the group of fans and run to the car. No time to loose. I have a heart to save.µ