Duct Tape Doesn't Solve Anything

Louis' P.O.V.

"HAY RUTH FROM GERMANY, HAY GURL, HAY." I said on the twitcam me and Liam were doing. "Woah, Lou. Control yourself." He chuckled, reading other tweets. "Manou from France asks what the other boys are doing. Well, Harry is cooking." "HAZBEAR! WHAT'RE YOU MAKING?" I then yelled and a wild curly boy appeared in the room. He was wearing a pink apron and winked at the fans cheekily. "What can I do for you, mon cheri?" His fake French accent was horrible, but I bet millions of girls loved it. "The fans're asking what the lads are doing." Liam explained and he nodded. "Niall and Zayn are taking care of Noah and I'm making some spaghetti." I quickly covered the microphones, as the sound of someone vomiting reached us. It sounded terrible, honestly. Imagine how it sounded when there were five sick people. I read some of the tweets. 'Poor girl, she didn't deserve that. #AlfieIsAPrick.' 'I hope she gets better soon. #GetBetterSymphony.' It was awesome that our fans had our back, they were truly incredible. "I just wonna say a massive thank you to all of you for the supporting tweets. We'll make sure Symphony sees them." Liam looked at the trends, reading them out loud. '#AlfieIsAPrick, #GetBetterSymphony, #We'veGotYourBackFromOtherFandoms #Symphony'sTear, We Hate Alfie, 1D's Little sister, #BeliebersLoveSymphony, #Niall'sGirl. All of the trends?! This is crazy!" We all gasped in shock, smiles on our faces. "She has to see this." Harry said, standing up to look for her. When he came back, Zayn and Niall, who carried Noah, followed him. "She's asleep, guys." We stared at her in 'Aww'. No matter how much we had seen her sleeping, it stayed cute. "What now?" I asked. The fans started tweeting like crazy. 'LET HER SLEEP.' was one of the tweets that kept coming in. "We won't wake her up, okay?" Niall decided, as he stroked her hair. She stirred in her sleep, grasping his shirt like she always did. "Err Haz? I smell something weird." Zayn whispered and Harry's eyes shot wide open. "MY PASTA." He ran off to the kitchen like an olimpic runner, gosh, that dude was crazy. "Err... FOOD'S READY, GUYS." He then yelled, to which we chuckled. "Bye peeps! We'll see you soon. Thanks again for the lovely tweets." We shut the computer off, following the youngest lad.

"Niall." Liam whined for the tenth time. "What?!" The boy defended himself with a mouth full of food. Sexy... cough cough... "I swear, you're gonna spill spaghetti on her." Niall was eating with a sleeping Noah on his lap. "I'm not letting her go, okay? She stays with me." He could be so stubborn sometimes. "She should eat some too though." I muttered, hating the fact that she kept missing meals. "I'll take care of that." Zayn offered and we nodded. I quietly finished my meal, putting my plate in the sink afterwards. "Can I have her now? I'll lay her on the couch." Niall hesitated, thinking about my offer. To everyone's surprise, he said yes and handed her over to me. "Thanks mate. I'll take good care of her." I ruffled his hair before leaving to the living room. When we laid down, Noah embraced me, as if I was a giant teddy bear. It was quite cute though. I stroked her cheek, staring at her beautiful features. "Still sleeping?" Zayn asked. "Yeah, how does she do that?" "She hasn't slept for days." Harry answered, as he walked towards me, taking the girl in my arms with him. "Did you just steal Noah?!" I gasped, acting fake hurt. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." I rolled my eyes. "Just give her back." "No." "Yes." "NO." "YES." Our discussion got louder and louder. "If you don't shut up right now, I'm taking her." Liam warned us, shaking his finger at us. "BUT." Harry and I chorused. "That's it." He stood up, lifting her up from the curly boy's arms. But the young girl protested. "No, Haz, don't leave." Our mouth dropped, we were caught by surprise. "I thought she was sleeping." Niall whispered, his eyes pointed at Noah. "I don't care, she wants me." Harry said proudly, crossing his arms over his chest. "Maybe she's awake." I suggested, but Zayn proved me wrong. "Naah, she'd be smiling. She's like the worst liar ever." We nodded, knowing that was completely true. "Let's test it." Liam stood up, taking her tablet. "What do you suggest?" I asked and he explained his plan. "We sit in front of her and look through her tablet. If she stops us, she was awake the whole time." Everyone nodded and Niall unlocked the device. "What first?" "PICTURES." I yelled, covering my mouth right after. "Sorry..." We did as I suggested, having a great laugh. "Omg, these photos are awesome." "Those sleepovers seem cool, I wonna have one too." "NO, Lou, we're not." "BUT-" "Butts are for sitting." Gosh, these boys were no fun. "What's next?" I then asked. "I don't know, shouldn't we stop? We found out she's really sleeping." Niall warned us, he kind of has a point. "Don't be such a party pooper." Yeah, maybe the others were right, I mean, this did no harm, right? The Irish boy didn't seem too convinced, but got over it. "Let's go to the recordings." After several minutes of searching, Liam finally found out were they were saved and we started listening. Men, tablets are complicated. We heard different people singing, not Noah though. "Hey, aren't this Tia and Axelle?" Harry asked. "Yeah, you're right. Noah's playing piano." It was a nice cover of Riverside. We also found covers of I'm Yours, 9 Crimes and other pop songs. That was until we found a recording with unfamiliar chords. The girls started singing in Dutch, but changed to English halfway the song. "Are they singing about marrying Niall?" "Yes, definitely." Those crazy little Directioners. We moved on to her documents, some of them were in English. We got caught up. "Guys, what're you doing?" A harsh little voice spoke. I turned my head, facing Noah. "Err." "We were..." "Just." She glared at Niall, knowing she could easily break him. "We looked through your documents, please don't be mad." He whispered, and her eyes widened. "You did what?!" She yelled, well it wasn't really yelling, but it was Noah's version of yelling. Which is my normal volume of talking. I think you get the point now... "You can't just look through my stuff! What the fuck?!" A twinkle of pain showed in her eyes, as she continued 'screaming'. "Shut up, love." Harry pleaded. "You're hurting your voice. Come on, I'll find you some food." "No way I'm eating now. Please just help me to my room." She was pretty furious, may I add. "No, you're staying here." "I am not." "You are. "Am not." Her hands clenched to fists, as she tried to bite her pain. "If you don't shut up now, I'll make you." His hard words didn't seem to affect her. "For what?! Defending myself?!" His jaw clenched and his voice sounded stern. "Last warning before I take my duct tape." She glared at him. "You still didn't give me a reason."THAT'S IT." Harry yelled, standing up. "It's in the cupboard on the right." Zayn informed him. Fuck, appearently we were taking sides now. Noah shot me a look of disbelief when he taped her mouth. It didn't help though, she ripped it off. But that didn't help either. Harry repeated his actions and so did she. "You can't do this, I'm sick." She said, to which he shrugged. "You seem perfectly fine with yelling too. Now if you take the tape off again, I'm tighing your hands too." It scared me how serious he was. "Niall?!" The girl exclaimed, after she completely disobeyed. "It's your own choice." Harry muttered, as he started taping her hands behind her back. She started shuffling, desperately trying to free herself, but duct tape is duct tape. "Now let's watch a movie." The curly boy suggested happily and we nodded, afraid to talk. Zayn ended up choosing one, 'cause the others were to busy looking at Noah, who was still trying to escape.